Hey Hey Here I Am Ready To Flower!

0825182058e.jpg
0825182059.jpg
0825182058d.jpg
20180825_210049.jpg
Looking sexy there bruva

This grow will be my last for a while. I have a beautiful wife,who has a very important job and it scares me that if I get busted,her job is over,even though she is anti drugs. She lets me smoke,grow,because she understands this is better for our pockets,and saves me loads of money. My 333 grams,if sold,would make £3,330. Im ok for puff until next year,so I can relax. The quality of the weed on sale in the UK, is shit. Hardly get an head on from it. Its just money they are interested in and not our satisfaction.
I suggest you grow a couple autos outdoor for a change.

I suggest you grow a couple autos outdoor for a change.
I used to grow beside a motorway,the A465 heads of the valley road. This was in 2004.We had a great summer that yeay,thats why I put them out. I eventually bought the gear and started indoors.14 years with no problems from cops,either. I was growing bagseed at the time and they were great, I was getting between 6& 7 females out of 10 seeds. I started buying regular seeds first,then went fem. Ive had a good run,so time for a break.PS.I have not continuously grown since 2004,but have had a little bit of time off now and again.

Looking happy and healthy. Next time you scrog though i definitely suggest topping. The scrog is ineffective the way it is. Youre getting slightly better light penetration but the point of a scrog is an even canopy.
These were topped and the colas are even in height I ran out of room so let them stretch through the net, take a look SCROG= screen of green

These were topped and the colas are even in height I ran out of room so let them stretch through the net, take a look SCROG= screen of green
Bruh no need to get defensive im tryna help here. You told me u dont top. Forgive me but thats not even. If youd like i can show ya what a even scrog looks like

Bruh no need to get defensive im tryna help here. You told me u dont top. Forgive me but thats not even. If youd like i can show ya what a even scrog looks like
Defensive? First show me where I said I don't top! This is my own technique inspired by scrog, if you like to go back to the beginning of the thread you will geta better understanding.

Defensive? First show me where I said I don't top! This is my own technique inspired by scrog, if you like to go back to the beginning of the thread you will geta better understanding.
My bad you said you were a sceptic and some were topped and some not

Back
Top Bottom