Hey Hey Here I Am Ready To Flower!

What do you think it's been just over 3 weeks since flip unsure if I'm feeding enough so far I'm thinking of increasing it and adding another flowering nute to the mix???
20180822_210303.jpg
20180822_210421.jpg
0822182059a.jpg
Looks fine as it is. Have you tried BUD XL ?
THIS PIC IS OF MY LAST GROW(5 X BIG BUD) I USED BUD XL ON IT

Bud XL seems appealing but unsure if it's available, have you tried budzilla? Would you consider the more expensive the nutes the better?
Nope not necessarily. Im using a little known UK brand and honestly I cant see myself going for anything else any time soon. They have a very good LOCAL reputation so I gave it a go and yer ive been growing the best weed ive smoked in a looong time

About 6 weeks maybe
Here`s finished product
Nope not necessarily. Im using a little known UK brand and honestly I cant see myself going for anything else any time soon. They have a very good LOCAL reputation so I gave it a go and yer ive been growing the best weed ive smoked in a looong time
Those colas are impressive! Were the buds dense or fluffy? Have you tried that flora brand nutes? Apparently it's a hydro nute but you can use it for soil as well...

Those colas are impressive! Were the buds dense or fluffy? Have you tried that flora brand nutes? Apparently it's a hydro nute but you can use it for soil as well...
the buds were dense and not fluffy,except those from the very bottom. havent heared of flora brand ,either. Here`s another pic

Are these photos all the same grow or is it a compilation? Looks Good though can you remember how much you were getting per plant?
Its from my big bud grow. Check it out. 5 plants,333 grams. Expected more but there you go. finished early july,and got 1 clone on the go,with 3 weeks left. Then im having a break(misses is going nuts,and you dont mess with the misses)

This grow will be my last for a while. I have a beautiful wife,who has a very important job and it scares me that if I get busted,her job is over,even though she is anti drugs. She lets me smoke,grow,because she understands this is better for our pockets,and saves me loads of money. My 333 grams,if sold,would make £3,330. Im ok for puff until next year,so I can relax. The quality of the weed on sale in the UK, is shit. Hardly get an head on from it. Its just money they are interested in and not our satisfaction.

This grow will be my last for a while. I have a beautiful wife,who has a very important job and it scares me that if I get busted,her job is over,even though she is anti drugs. She lets me smoke,grow,because she understands this is better for our pockets,and saves me loads of money. My 333 grams,if sold,would make £3,330. Im ok for puff until next year,so I can relax. The quality of the weed on sale in the UK, is shit. Hardly get an head on from it. Its just money they are interested in and not our satisfaction.
Thats why i do it mate. I can get hold of very good stuff. But its pricey. I begrudhe paying 200 an oz when I can grow better shit. Yer it might take time but meh

Back
Top Bottom