Hey Hey Here I Am Ready To Flower!

Definitely noticed the bigger saucer...first thing I saw ;). Looks good but I still want to get in there with a scissors. Getting a bit late for cutting clones (unless you like a loooong turnaround) but I would want the plant devoting its energy to the buds that are getting the light.
I will be doing that very soon there are a lot of bud sites lower than the colas that have come through the net I'm not sure if the difference in distance from the light is going I be factor yet

I need to re-evaluate feeding regime at the moment I'm doing 1/3 strength nitrogen nute with my base flowering nutes mixed in 3L I'm about 2 and a half weeks into flower and need to know how much other's are feeding and watering to get a gauge on what I'm doing?

I'm not familiar with what you're using for nutes but 2.5 weeks into flower I'd be on straight flower nutes.
I'm stopping the veg nutes now and it's just going to be flowering nutes. What sort of flowering nutes do you use for maximum growth and does anyone know what to use to speed up the flowering cycle? Has anyone grown without any nutes during flowering?

There are loads of nute lines that people use so you would get a range of answers to that question! Van Stank has tried barley as a top dressing to speed up the process but I have no idea how or if it works.

Not using nutes in flower is really only an option if you're using living organic soil (usually referred to as LOS) and even then folks tend to toss a few things on top during flower.

I'm a Fox Farms user so I use their flowering nutes, but a number of growers here are turning to just two Dynagro nutes (foliage pro and protekt) for the entire grow, and getting great results!

There are loads of nute lines that people use so you would get a range of answers to that question! Van Stank has tried barley as a top dressing to speed up the process but I have no idea how or if it works.

Not using nutes in flower is really only an option if you're using living organic soil (usually referred to as LOS) and even then folks tend to toss a few things on top during flower.

I'm a Fox Farms user so I use their flowering nutes, but a number of growers here are turning to just two Dynagro nutes (foliage pro and protekt) for the entire grow, and getting great results!
I don't have those nutes available for me to use but I will be looking into supplements I can give the plants during flowering I've read to not overfeed them during flower like I was doing during veg so that's Why I was asking. Have you tried using molasses?

There's not much active members on this forum probably a handful at most! Might just end this thread here I think.:Namaste:
The way you get folks to come visit is to visit their grows and ask questions or offer words of encouragement. You've been here since August 3rd and have only posted 60 times and that includes this journal. If you want participation on your thread you have to get out there and participate in others. It took me 9 days of talking to myself before I finally got one comment. You got Penny to comment on day 2!

The way you get folks to come visit is to visit their grows and ask questions or offer words of encouragement. You've been here since August 3rd and have only posted 60 times and that includes this journal. If you want participation on your thread you have to get out there and participate in others. It took me 9 days of talking to myself before I finally got one comment. You got Penny to comment on day 2!
Penny comments on every single post there is in the introduce yourself category. I have been commenting on other's threads too it's just if I ask a question I get no answers so what's the point Im better off hitting up the search tab instead. So il have to end this thread here :confused:

Idk the mods moved my thread here without my consent I was happy in the indoor growers category where I should be.

I don't have those nutes available for me to use but I will be looking into supplements I can give the plants during flowering I've read to not overfeed them during flower like I was doing during veg so that's Why I was asking. Have you tried using molasses?
Again, just to clarify.....the molasses isn't really to feed the plant. You are using it to feed the soil which will in turn break it down to what the plant can use. It will certainly help activate the herd and get them ramped up. There are some good things in black strap molasses but it won't do it alone.

I'm stopping the veg nutes now and it's just going to be flowering nutes. What sort of flowering nutes do you use for maximum growth and does anyone know what to use to speed up the flowering cycle? Has anyone grown without any nutes during flowering?
Be careful not to feed when you still have grow nutes in your soil.Best to flush out whats left and then feed bloom nutes to it. I have discovered that to my detriment,as I fed too early with bloom when there was still much grow nutes in it. Screwed up my leaves and is only now recovering(Here`s a pic taken a fews days ago)

Notice the burnt tips,a symptom of over-fertilisation

Be careful not to feed when you still have grow nutes in your soil.Best to flush out whats left and then feed bloom nutes to it. I have discovered that to my detriment,as I fed too early with bloom when there was still much grow nutes in it. Screwed up my leaves and is only now recovering(Here`s a pic taken a fews days ago)

Notice the burnt tips,a symptom of over-fertilisation
Yes it's not very bad at all how many weeks in flower is your plant? Sometimes the plant will feed off the lower leaves of it's lacking in nutes too...

What do you think it's been just over 3 weeks since flip unsure if I'm feeding enough so far I'm thinking of increasing it and adding another flowering nute to the mix???
20180822_210303.jpg
20180822_210421.jpg
0822182059a.jpg

Back
Top Bottom