Am I ready to start the blooming process?

adamrt

HI everyone, so total newbie here, I have a Auto White Widow that has been growing for 60 days with a mixture of indoors and outdoors.
The grow room is in my garage and I have builders in so I have to move it during the day, appreciate that not ideal but christ this stuff stinks!!
I think I am about ready to switch the lights over to bloom and drop to 12/12, The builders finish today so I can leave them alone in the grow room.
Do you think she is ready?

thumbnail_image0.jpg

thumbnail_image1.jpg

thumbnail_image2.jpg

thumbnail_image3.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_6860.jpg

Welcome adamrt , with an auto you don’t need to switch to 12/12. The switch is made when you want to induce flowering on a photo-period plant. Your plant is flowering, she might even be ready, or will be soon. I don’t see any shine to the trichomes. You can put her back in the tent at 18/6. In order to know for sure if she is ready, you need to check the trichomes. Cloudy with some amber is what most want. Good luck.

Just bumping. I don't want you thinking others are ignoring you. Your post in the growers lounge is not in a well seen place. Maybe a mod will move it.

Just bumping. I don't want you thinking others are ignoring you. Your post in the growers lounge is not in a well seen place. Maybe a mod will move it.
You've answered the questions mate.. informative and precise. No need for anymore comments I would say.. you've sorted the problem and helped out.
Nice work :thumb:

Welcome adamrt , with an auto you don’t need to switch to 12/12. The switch is made when you want to induce flowering on a photo-period plant. Your plant is flowering, she might even be ready, or will be soon. I don’t see any shine to the trichomes. You can put her back in the tent at 18/6. In order to know for sure if she is ready, you need to check the trichomes. Cloudy with some amber is what most want. Good luck.

Thanks Stinker, i'm going to buy a magnifying glass and give her another week under the 18/6 lights, the builders have gone so I can leave her alone!
Also I have another 4 plants on the go so I will need to room soon!!

dont think magnifying glass will get you there, typically you need 30X to 60X magnification. There is smartphone app called magnifyer that kinda works. Most here use jewelers loupe, pocket microscope or wifi 1000X microscope these range from $12 to 35ish

Be sure look at trichs on calyxes since fan leaves and sugar leaves ripen first. Problem with any magnification is its impossible to hold device still enough to get good images. Snip small section of top calyx then lay on table and prop your device for viewing

Back
Top Bottom