Hey Hey Here I Am Ready To Flower!

firsteverflip

HELLO I AM READY FOR FLOWER BUT DONT HAVE A CLUE WHAT TO DO BESIDES SWITCHING LIGHTS TO 12/12 AND GET A JEWELERS LOUPE TO SEE TRICHS. ANYONE HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH INDOOR GROWING AND COULD GIVE ME SOME OF THEIR EXPERTISE AND OR ADVICE AND TRICKS TO HELP GET ME TO THE FINISH LINE SUCCESSFULLY? ANY INPUT WOULD BE APPRECIATED.;):Namaste:

Welcome to 420 Magazine, it will help to have a detailed report of what you're doing with photos. A journal will help you out big time
I have a grow journal of my veg cycle on my cellphone. I'm new to this forum and have just flipped to flower but I'm unsure of nutes and if I can trim some leaves or not.

0802182114.jpg

You'd be better off training them girls through the net a bit first before flipping. When it comes to bloom nutes I personally usually just do a straight up switch around from veg to bloom nutes with photoperiods but im running autos at the sec and have started introducing bloom slowly as autos continue to grow longer into flower than photos

You'd be better off training them girls through the net a bit first before flipping. When it comes to bloom nutes I personally usually just do a straight up switch around from veg to bloom nutes with photoperiods but im running autos at the sec and have started introducing bloom slowly as autos continue to grow longer into flower than photos
Well I've flipped already a couple of days ago il have to help them through the net

Well most people want to let the plant stretch without stressing it out so they like to wait about 3 weeks after flip to defoliate. Generally I do a good defoliation right before flip and then wait until about day 20-21 to start plucking leaves that are blocking any bud sites.

As far as feeding them.....I am afraid I am out of my element on that. I grow in living organic soil and don't feed anything but an occasional Aerated Compost Tea. I guess I would ask you what nutrients have you been feeding it up to this point?

@InTheShed can you shed any light on what this grower should look at for flowering nutes.

Sorry First, wish I could help you more on the feedings.

I'm sure il figure it out I just want the end result to be nice big fat juicy buds. I am still using my two veg nutes even though it's after flip I will have to check on their NPK values later when lights are back on and I have some bloom nutes already waiting to be used first one has NPK value of 1-10-1 and the other is a bottle of liquid potash unsure of the value on that one

Lol there's no best nutrient line, just find a line you like and works for you. A number of us are trying out Dynagro Foliage Pro and Protekt. 2 bottles from seedling to harvest.

I love that since I started collecting rain water, i don't have do anything! Just pour some water........and if I ever decide to look at the 12 valve manifold irrigation system that I just got, I might not even have to do that! Fill the bucket up a couple times a week and be done!

Back
Top Bottom