Hey Hey Here I Am Ready To Flower!

Any pic of your process happy grow
What do you mean? Have you got any pics of your plants? Why did you follow me? I read your profile that's what you put on everyone's thread "any pics" "happy grow" ...

What do you mean? Have you got any pics of your plants? Why did you follow me? I read your profile that's what you put on everyone's thread "any pics" "happy grow" ...
Looks like he quoted an early post in your thread so probably just hadn’t seen the updates yet. And a lot of people put the same little sayings in their posts. And we all like pics! Lol. :passitleft:

Looks like he quoted an early post in your thread so probably just hadn’t seen the updates yet. And a lot of people put the same little sayings in their posts. And we all like pics! Lol. :passitleft:
It is the second time he's asked for pics though, and flip has obviously posted pics here, so it's a bit confusing as to what he means. I guess you can always ignore the posts that don't make any sense!

It is the second time he's asked for pics though, and flip has obviously posted pics here, so it's a bit confusing as to what he means. I guess you can always ignore the posts that don't make any sense!
0813182107.jpg
0813182107a.jpg

Looking good :) defoliate ?

What did you end up using?
We were strictly organic in an outdoor setting so it was easier to mix up fowl smelling stuff. Strictly indoor I'm trying mills in conjunction with additives and what not. Trying to make the most soil life as possible if that's possible... They are okay but I'm not sure i will continue using them.

Anyway your first flip is :goodjob:

Looking good :) defoliate ?

What did you end up using?
We were strictly organic in an outdoor setting so it was easier to mix up fowl smelling stuff. Strictly indoor I'm trying mills in conjunction with additives and what not. Trying to make the most soil life as possible if that's possible... They are okay but I'm not sure i will continue using them.

Anyway your first flip is :goodjob:
Thanks they are at 2weeks since flip as far as I know it's all organic germinated them start of June

The Stretch will be over soon :cool: You use same Space for flower? Is scrog possible in a dual room setting?
What do you mean by same space? I've only got 5 plants in there and already out growing the room. Could probably put two scrogs in there but I wouldn't bother

Updates can you notice the saucer has been swapped for a larger one because of the upcoming increase of runoff. Was harder than xpected because of the colas already through net but I managed to do it without too much effort or harm done. The two girls in veg are doing well I really see the difference in a topped versus not topped.
0816182021.jpg
0816182020c.jpg
0816182020a.jpg
0816182020.jpg

Back
Top Bottom