Re: hey new grower.

Hey there welcome to the forum shriv. Do you grow indoor or outdoor hydro soiless or organic? Do you need any help starting a journal or posting pictures? Id be happy to help you.

:peace::peace::high-five:Hey SmokerJoe, did you join in Jan 2014? 3 months of home work on this truly outstanding site, I decided to join. Never talked to people except to my company customers. So now after joining there is a lot more to learn. I will check out your threads?, post? what ever you call it (see still learning).

Hey Shriv

Hey everyone I'm a new grower in mass. Ill keep pics posted. My babies are from 2-5 weeks old.

Glad to meet you and always look forward to pics. Welcome to the best forum on the subject!

:circle-of-love:

Hey Shriv, welcome, I'm a newbie here 2, but unlike you I have not grown a plant since early 70's. I'm here to learn so thank you for letting me into your "grow zone". :welcome: to :420:

i am certainly not the most active member but
i am usually around. i read a lot and post little
anyway that doesn't negate my positive vibe that i try to spread about =))
take care

Yes you are correct 60cal. I am "new" as well. New to this site anyways. Ive been growing about a year and a half prior to finding this site and have considered growing and done many hours of research since the middle of 2010. Stop on by feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Thanks SmokerJoe, I'm here to the end of your "Grow Zone" and beyond. I was on this site for the past months, than I read "Jorge Cervantes Growers Bible", "Ed Rosenthal MJ handbook" & "Logan Edwards Grow Great" I had so much info in my head the books were boring.lol

I love those books. Most of what I know comes from those guys. Also check out professor lees handbook. Check out jorges movies and clips in my blog. A very intelligent guy. Jorge is to marijuana cultivation as I am to computers but if I end up being half the grower he is then I would consider myself distinguished.

Yes sir, SmokerJoe, I love those videos, I learn a lot by seeing as well as reading. Enjoying your "Grow Zone"

Back
Top Bottom