Hey team!

Dougalishere101

420 Member
Hey guys

Thought It was about time I registered and said hello.

Love this hobby and growing is a legitimate awesome past time. Just wish I had more space!!!! (And a legal country)

Currently trying out Coco for the 1st time and a new range of nutes so it's a bit like starting from scratch again which is quite exciting!

Enough from me hope you guys had a good crimbo and hopefully I'll see you around!

Welcome to the community. Glad you enjoy the hobby with passion and excitement.

a journal would be a great way to meet people and get some friendly advice when needed.

good luck! :welcome:

Welcome to the community. I second that idea of a journal. Find a link in my signature for new Members it will help tremendously.

I shall make a start on one today although only a bog standard grow with probably lots of mistakes! . I only have my own messy personal notes at the moment
I shall take some nice pics and make my notes into something not horrific later.

Thank you for the advice.

I shall make a start on one today although only a bog standard grow with probably lots of mistakes! . I only have my own messy personal notes at the moment
I shall take some nice pics and make my notes into something not horrific later.

Thank you for the advice.

those are our favorite journals and the best way to make leaps forward in your knowledge

Welcome to
:420:

Always great to see some new faces. If you ever have questions, feel free to reach out. @ me in your journal so I can tag along for the grow show!
:passitleft:

Yes lots of us like to help out. A journal is a great place for people to follow along and give helpful suggestions as you grow. Cannot wait to see what you got growing.

Back
Top Bottom