Hey There 420MaGeRs BEAST COAST

Amygdala

Whats Up 420 people, excited to get involved with this community there is so much information and knowledge here it is incredible. I have already had the pleasure to have met one friendly person here who was kind a passed on a Jar of Great White and Azomite I will absolutely be using (All he asked in return was that I pay it forward; and Pay it forward i will) I have had a lifelong goal of growing my own cannabis and have always been to caught to actually have the time/care/effort and overall ability to grow. Going thru addictions growing and blowing thru the years has taken its toll on me and I am very happy to say that after some hard work and effort I am making my life long dream come true. Miracles do happen. I hope to help others to realize this ,
Please come and check out my Grow and let me know what you think any and all advice and criticism is always taken. Knowledge is powah and I want more.
The good people at Mars hooked me up with a tent and a LED and I was also able to obtain a few teenage clones thru a reputable source. The clones started gettn my love a few days ago; I have high hopes for my Truthband :D
HIGH 420MAG

Back
Top Bottom