Hi all from Canada

renerene

I need important info and hope someone can help . Four month ago , my first day at work , i failed my drug test .
Urine test that is . The result came back " false positive " for cocaine !!! Did cocaine at a Stevie Ray Vaughn concert in 1984 !!! I got fired right on the spot . So you know , i am taking antidepressant Effexor , sudafed or tylenol when i get a sore back ounce in a while .

So now , after tons of research online , no Lawyers wants to help . Of course Lawyers = $$$ . I tried Law student at university , no help there either . I did not work now for 4 months , there is no holiday time for me , except that i am able to play my guitar and go in to my " dreams " . No food in my fridge , owe money to friends and the bank , etc . You get the picture . All this because of a false drug result ? Unreal to me .

So i just wanted to share my experience , and perhaps get some advices from peoples on this Website .

Thanks all and happy holiday time . I speak with my heart

Rene

Hello renerene,

Fired for failing a drug test in Canada? Is it an American Company you worked for?

I don't have any suggestions for you, but I will think on it.

Best of luck over the holidays.

Back
Top Bottom