Hi consider myself new again

mooshu

:welcome: and :thanks:

hi I'm mooshu

I began a cuple of threads a while back and now I'm back again trying to put some motivation into the growing habit to which I have formed.

I just got the room set up again check her out

20170927_094724.jpg
20170927_094737.jpg

both rooms are receiving 24 hrs of light.
the LED room is based mainly off of good strains and are clones.
working with
-black cherry soda
-gorilla glue #4
-huckleberry soda (huckleberry hound with black cherry soda)
hope they survive the transition from soil to there home of hydro.

and the hps room is
-barneys farm critical kush (had to run her again she is fabulous) loool ( not lol its pernounced loool lule) jk
-barneys farm pineapple chunk
- and a random (could be berry bomb I don't know)

my outdoor is about finishied and we have some good wheather until our rain comes which could suck for the stretchy sativa hybrid.

here they are

20170926_100120.jpg
20170926_100112.jpg
20170926_100058.jpg
20170926_100048.jpg
20170926_100028.jpg
20170926_100006.jpg
20170922_102413.jpg

I have
-black D.O.G. doing great but as you may remember I didn't get a true female on my last 2 grows of black dog. (hermed)

- mother of berries (MOB)

- black berry og

and

-pineapple chunk

black dog is almost there and the bbog is right in front of her. as for the others I hope the wheather doesn't cut the mold season upcomeing (laymens I don't want mold...faaaa)

ok
the indoor is going to be running the same system as before and I'm not going to continue using GH (general hydro) as I was, in the telling, going to try something different and CANNA your the winner today.

I have to agree some of the strains are different but I go straight to the lighting that I did do good with led and cant argue with you on what is better, but I'm going to use double ended hps air cooled sunsystems. they love the light espesialy now when there growing exponentially faster then I had with led or cfl. don't get me wrong for veg MH is better for your blue spectrum growing in veg but I do not have the hp de bulbs. as I do the write ups they should become more in detail of what is going on with all my strains.

:thanks::love::circle-of-love::love::thanks:
:420::420::420:

i just want to put out there i need your feedback and like i said in the past i believe what you have to say can impact me for a beter grow so please respect me and i would respect you as a grower.

GIVE ME FEED BACK YEAAA LETS GET THE SHOW ON THE ROAD!

Back
Top Bottom