hi everyone here to help 17 years of growin experience

alocer

iv noticed on these sights theres not enough simple advice growin is easy its a weed ?? of every one 600 watt light u should get 15 to 20 oz if u aint ill tell u how with non of this makin it sound like rocket science 10 min a day work... i dont see what all the fuss is about ???

Re: hi everyone here to help 17 years of growin experiance

ill tell u how with non of this makin it sound like rocket science
Swell offer sir, thankyou very much but...
with the sad state of economy, out of work rocket scientists
have joined our community and have brought their literate ways with them.
Communication is important on our 'sight'(sic).

In return for your generosity, here's one for you:
:bigtoke:

Way to make an entrance alocer.:bravo: There are many members here and across the world who read these journals and all would love to get that yield as I myself would. I have been growing since 86' and while some strains do yield bunches others do not. To me it is about quality not quantity.
:welcome: to 420Mag alocer! We are here to spread Cannabis Awareness across the universe and if you can help with Our Mission we all would be happy you climbed aboard. There are several legal MMJ gardens I will provide links for with a few doing quite well. I know one member yielded 19oz's from four plants under a GLH LED that is new to the market dispelling all notions that all LED's do not produce. Please let us know what you think after :surf: Grow Journals - 420 Magazine and feel free to drop in on any journal all our members will be happy you stopped in to say hello. If there is something we can assist you with please let us know.
Here you grow:
Seed Madness Medical Grow by The Butcher
600W LED vs. 600W HPS by Be Irie
300w LED - Sunset Kush
https://www.420magazine.com/community/threads/mountainhighs-zen-garden.116083/
1080w LED Inferno
Chromes Gone Hempy: "Kushberry" + Bagseed/Bagseed Clone: CFLs!

Back
Top Bottom