Hi everyone: New grower here

Hey everyone, I am from south Africa and a new grower. Built my self a grow room inside an old Wendy house on the farm and giving it a shot. Really enjoying it but stressful at the same time

Welcome from cape Town. You are going to love it here for Sure. Are you going to start a journal?
I'm still new to the forum and trying to figure out exactly what's what. But as soon as I do I'm sure I'll start a journal

Hey wassup! Glad to see yet another South African grower here!

Greetings from Central South Africa and fill us in, we would like to know what strain and setup weather DIY or full on professional!

Let's get the other locals in to Say hi @Smeegol @Strainyourbrain @Dkmg01 @irie lion cheers
Wassup Lerugged. Haven't seen you in a while. How's things going?

Hey wassup! Glad to see yet another South African grower here!

Greetings from Central South Africa and fill us in, we would like to know what strain and setup weather DIY or full on professional!

Wassup Lerugged. Haven't seen you in a while. How's things going?
I'm good yo. My company is taking off so time is being used well. Other than that all is good.

I'm good yo. My company is taking off so time is being used well. Other than that all is good.
I've planted 13 seeds that I bought as they were all apparently supposed to be reasonably easy growers they are a variety between royal queen, afghani roadkill and skittlz glue.

Set up is in an old Wendy house, will upload some photos this evening and you can have a look at what I'm doing and maybe give some advice?

Ordered a grow light and for now I'm just using a temp light that I had lying around my office.

Really hoping this all works out

Welcome to the Community. Great to see more of our South African brothers and sisters here. Happy growing.
And we see you in the journals.

Welcome Rhys, I see you already have a team to help with your bits of nerves. :love: I'm not sure they ever go away but it gets better with help from these good folk.
What the team or the nerves stone.lol
agree 100% .
every grow is a nail biter then boring then back to nail biter followed by a little more boring then the harvest starts. Welcome to the madness Mr Rhys. Tell your real world friends you will see them some other time and dive into this rabbit hole with us where trimming your Bush is mandatory and lollipops are not from willy Wonka.lol

What the team or the nerves stone.lol
agree 100% .
every grow is a nail biter then boring then back to nail biter followed by a little more boring then the harvest starts. Welcome to the madness Mr Rhys. Tell your real world friends you will see them some other time and dive into this rabbit hole with us where trimming your Bush is mandatory and lollipops are not from willy Wonka.lol
Hit the nail on the head brother!

Hey guys, this may seem like a stupid question, but here goes anyway haha I'm buying a 2,4m x 2,4m tent would 4 of the Mars hydro reflector 48 lights be enough for this tent or is there a better option?

Back
Top Bottom