Hi everyone: New grower here

Morning mr.Rhys another Saffa here welcome to the best forum around..... So where's your titties......hahah I mean your flowers......haha
You also watch popsqautch?

Hey guys, this may seem like a stupid question, but here goes anyway haha I'm buying a 2,4m x 2,4m tent would 4 of the Mars hydro reflector 48 lights be enough for this tent or is there a better option?
Whats the watts and lumens? Last I read it was supposed to be 10000 lux per cubic square. At the smallest a 300w would cover a 1.5m x 1.5m maybe 2m x 2m in area. Having 4 sounds like you might just have some hectic light going on.

I could be wrong though as I'm not very clued up on lights yet

Hey guys, this may seem like a stupid question, but here goes anyway haha I'm buying a 2,4m x 2,4m tent would 4 of the Mars hydro reflector 48 lights be enough for this tent or is there a better option?
That is a good sized tent . Mars have a rep here ( in my sig under Mars hydro discussion) She is very knowledgable and supportive , if you talk to @SmokeSara , she can help with a perfect system and they have a brilliant sale on right now with a 2 for 1 on some lights too. I use their lights and am amazed at the abilities for such a good price too. cheaper to run and keep the heat down really well. They do a new tsl 3000 with great coverage for bigger grows and also some great single cobs. should go and have a look while the sale is live Mars Hydro Black Friday Sales 2019

Welcome Rhy777, we actually do have SA sold distributor there, you can email us: info@mars-hydro.com and we can send the distributor info to you.

Anyway, for your 2.4x2.4m space, 4 of the reflector 48 can not meet your needs, in fact 4 of the reflector 48 an barly meet1.2x1.2m space, you will need at least 16pcs of the reflector 48;
Why not try our SP 250 or TS 3000? You can use 8pcs of SP 250 or 4pcs of the TS 3000 to cover your space perfectly, I think our agent has those in stock. :Namaste:

That is a good sized tent . Mars have a rep here ( in my sig under Mars hydro discussion) She is very knowledgable and supportive , if you talk to @SmokeSara , she can help with a perfect system and they have a brilliant sale on right now with a 2 for 1 on some lights too. I use their lights and am amazed at the abilities for such a good price too. cheaper to run and keep the heat down really well. They do a new tsl 3000 with great coverage for bigger grows and also some great single cobs. should go and have a look while the sale is live Mars Hydro Black Friday Sales 2019
Thanks for tag me in Ganja! :thanks:

Welcome Rhy777, we actually do have SA sold distributor there, you can email us: info@mars-hydro.com and we can send the distributor info to you.

Anyway, for your 2.4x2.4m space, 4 of the reflector 48 can not meet your needs, in fact 4 of the reflector 48 an barly meet1.2x1.2m space, you will need at least 16pcs of the reflector 48;
Why not try our SP 250 or TS 3000? You can use 8pcs of SP 250 or 4pcs of the TS 3000 to cover your space perfectly, I think our agent has those in stock. :Namaste:

Thanks very much for the info smokesara, I've found a distributor here in south Africa but the price on that you tagged is 450 dollars which is roughly R7200 but the price here is R11 000 that's is the reason I'm looking at ordering direct or maybe from Amazon?

Not sure what the best option would be?

Thanks very much for the info smokesara, I've found a distributor here in south Africa but the price on that you tagged is 450 dollars which is roughly R7200 but the price here is R11 000 that's is the reason I'm looking at ordering direct or maybe from Amazon?

Hi Rhys777, yes the distributor's price is higher, because the shipping and custom tax in your country is super high. The agent paid in full tax so that there won't be any extra fees; Our amazon don't sell to SA so that won't be an option. And if you order directly from us, the price will be also high, and you will need to cover the tax at your side as well. :Namaste: So, actually all expensive options. :(

Hello mr.Rhys also a Saffa here, if you looking at the 7k mark or thereabouts have a look at growopz.co.za brother, local quantum boards, I do apologize @SmokeSara as I was also intrested your lights but the retail price unfortunately is steep but that is to be expected so for mr.Rhys's price range here at home the qb's might be an alternative option... Have a blessed day...

Hello brother what is that you talking about...? Hope ya surviving this heatwave....
Search popsqautch growers... Very funny dude with accents calls his buds "weed titties"

This heat is a problem I'm sweating even standing in my shop with air cons... I can't handle this heat and need a dunk in the pool

Back
Top Bottom