Hi! So glad I found you

NKBurlington

420 Member
Good morning!

I'm Tess. I live in Burlington, ON, CAN with my husband and three cats. Childfree by choice.

I started using MMJ just over a year ago for migraines but quickly realized that it helped with my anxiety as well. Since then, I've been educating myself on the benefits of weed.

This summer, I was gifted two plants; a Norther Lights and a Gorilla Glue. I'm a total growing virgin so I plunked them in the ground and started researching what I needed to do. So much to learn and all so FASCINATING!!

Anyway, I look forward to learning much more and hanging out with like minded people and maybe even make a friend or two ;)

Thank you,

Welcome... you made me laugh with the "Children by choice" response, I dig it, I have children(young adults... wheew I have my life back), but that doesn't mean kids are for everyone. I call my kids horrible investments all the time, I don't really mean it, but there is SOME truth to the statement! :rofl:

First time growing, I would get a decent blooming liquid nutrient and feed once a week or twice at lower dosage. Keep it simple and get a harvest, it doesn't matter if it isn't the best on the planet, it's YOURS and it will feel wonderful like picking home grown tomatoes, SAVOR the flavor! Keep it Green :meditate:

:welcome:

Back
Top Bottom