Hi strange story from central Europe, no fake!

tubebox

420 Member
Hi I am from Europa an Oldie retired from work.
I did service on electronic test equipment that was used to fix an service pharmaceutical production installations.
The equipment was expensive and sensitive.
for repair and service the stuff was send to us in alu containers that was filled out with wrapping paper and other packanging material to protect the expensive test equipment.

about 22 to 18 years ago in one of the alu boxes a little antistatic envelope was hidden as packanging material in one of the boxes.
it was black and not visible what was inside.
this little envelope was stored by me in the storage department for no reson.
we used oure owne clean packaging material when sending things back..
no i am retired so when i cleaned up the shop i found this envelope and opend it

it was full with cannabis seeds maybe more than 1000 very nice seeds like from your distrib.

i just put about 10 in water and it seems some of the are alive.

what should i do who is missing this parcel

any suggestions and for shur this no fake

HI, Watch that beautiful little tap root emerge, think beautiful thoughts like 'I don't have to get up and go to work ' and 'I'd like most of my seeds to grow up to be girls'.
Whilst relaxing and wondering what to tell the wife ....such as 'I believed the seeds were dandelions, darling,' read your way through our forum because O boy are you now into some terrific info!
Others will advise, I'm not a proven grower. I wish you well.

And of course, a big Welcome on in.

Just curious........how did you know they were Canna seeds?

My Must Read Each Visit List: (and in no particular order....)
stoneotter
Amy Gardner
Sweet Sue - ( bed time reading)
Old Salt
In the Shed
and life would not be complete without: The Proper Way To Water A Potted Plant

And please...if your Strange story from central Europa no fake!! is from anywhere in a straight line between Vidin and Constanta be bloody careful who you tell it to.

hi thanks for the answer

i used to be young 68 er was on the hippy trail marokko and so on
i am not an expert but i know the game

i have an big garden but its to cold and dangerous

my main question is the seeds where in a propper seald electrostac little envelope like a cigaret box
the equipment was used all over the world

what do you think is it worth to grow but select one or 2 from 1000

no seedbank interested for low

English must not be yer 1st language

If there is no info on what STRAIB the seeds are, pretty much worthless till one is grown out

Good luck

Also trying to sell or trade seeds here is a BIG no no..so don't try to do that.....just a fyi

English must not be yer 1st language

If there is no info on what STRAIB the seeds are, pretty much worthless till one is grown out

Good luck

Also trying to sell or trade seeds here is a BIG no no..so don't try to do that.....just a fyi

sorry i do not try to sell something for sure

attached are the seeds i found

Attachments

• P1070452.JPG
    P1070452.JPG
    684.1 KB · Views: 85
  • P1070457.JPG
    P1070457.JPG
    528.8 KB · Views: 84
I believe these seeds were put in the wrong box instead of in the box to me. Please send them to me asap. :goof::goof::goof::goof::goof::goof: Just kidding....as I am older now too and they don't allow cannabis growth here in the retirement lodge, just send me some soft CBD chocolate bars when you are done. Not hard chocolate as that is hard to eat without any teeth..... :laughtwo:

hi an update so far i have tried to germenate maybe 30 seeds. put them in warm water for a day. than in a warm indoor greenhouse in solid , but nothing happend so far.
when they are in the water they swallow and look fine
and show a white spot.

i think they are already to old.
any experience whith old seeds oit there?

Hi tubebox. Some folks here will put some course sand or something in a pill bottle or similar and shake for a minute to rough the surface of the seed up some to let the water get through later when you want to germinate them. That's what I see anyways. Haven't tried my seeds from antiquity yet but that's my plan.

Hey tubebox, did the seeds, when in the water, sink to the bottom after some time? That would be the sign that the seeds took up water. I always take them out of the water AFTER they sank to the bottom, sometimes after a few hours, sometimes after more than a day.
To speed up things, I put the seeds in water, in between 2 glasses, the top glass forces the seeds to be completely submerged.
jan22_seeds.jpg

What if they all germinate after a week or so? You have a warehouse as grow tent?
Try to germinate a few with the paper towel method, Youtube is full with info about that, probably this site also.

Back
Top Bottom