Hierba's 1st Indoor grow

Little smoke report,from 1 WW.Its the WW with the supposed potassium problem.Quick dried 1 little nug(0,14G) smoked that together with my dad.

I must say,its the strongest weed ive ever had,devastating.

We were stoned for around 3-4 hours from 0,14g!!!Also,this WW has the lowest yield and lowest resin production,so I guess the others will be even better.

Really creepy,coz at first you dont feel nothing at all and then it hits you..very hard.

I really recommend this weed.

Smoke report with more details and all phenos to come soon.

Hierba, It has been 3 weeks since chiming in here to you as I have been playing catch up after 2 weeks off Island. What a difference time makes.
I really like what you have accomplished along the way and my hats off to you.
I and my longest friend have also been smoking with his father, he is now 78 years young, and he personally has been toking up since 1943.
I never have (even when doing indoors all the way thru) went on a 5 day dar period at the end of bud cycles.
I appreciate the smoke report and like the clones and their respective new growths.
I too have just started 10 WW all 10 cracked and are up, and going, so I appreciate your encouragement on the WW.
Your efforts have definately paid off.:nicethread::smokin:

Hierba, It has been 3 weeks since chiming in here to you as I have been playing catch up after 2 weeks off Island. What a difference time makes.
I really like what you have accomplished along the way and my hats off to you.
I and my longest friend have also been smoking with his father, he is now 78 years young, and he personally has been toking up since 1943.
I never have (even when doing indoors all the way thru) went on a 5 day dar period at the end of bud cycles.
I appreciate the smoke report and like the clones and their respective new growths.
I too have just started 10 WW all 10 cracked and are up, and going, so I appreciate your encouragement on the WW.
Your efforts have definately paid off.:nicethread::smokin:

You wont be dissapointed from the widow:cheesygrinsmiley:

Would be great to meet you guys and smoke some good herb together!!Too bad we don't live near.

Is it possible that baking weed increases potency?

Heres my story,so I harvested 1 ww last week and buds are dry,the potency is very good and overall a good smoke.So,a good grower friend of mine told me that he bakes his weed after drying to get more potency and that I should try it out.Yesterday I took 1 branch and baked it,later at night I rolled a joint for my dad and me with the baked stuff.My dad was so super stoned,he even told me that the weed is insanely strong almost too strong,hes smoking pot for 40 years now and truly impressed.I am very impressed too,baking it almost doubled the potency(yes i know it sounds weird).

Is baking weed the same as curing but fast?

I baked the weed for 15 mins at 150ºcelsius.

Hmmm I have not tried this as I personally take a full 3-4 week approach to drying and curing. Tasting it along the way, testing for what the best is per strain variations for potency etc...
And thru your Karma here Hierba I feel as if we have smoked together.

nice, mine didnt yield what I would've hoped either, though I am grateful for the stone it produces. The clones look much better than the mama. Hope thats the case for you too.

Well,they look exactly as the mama!!strong and big,I will post some pics tomorrow.

Very strong weed,i smoke it all day wake n' bake you know im lucky that i dont need to work haha i have a high tolerance but the weed still kicks my ass everytime!

I grew 5 strong healthy and pure sinsemilla plants,absolutely no seeds.

Is it possible that baking weed increases potency?

Heres my story,so I harvested 1 ww last week and buds are dry,the potency is very good and overall a good smoke.So,a good grower friend of mine told me that he bakes his weed after drying to get more potency and that I should try it out.Yesterday I took 1 branch and baked it,later at night I rolled a joint for my dad and me with the baked stuff.My dad was so super stoned,he even told me that the weed is insanely strong almost too strong,hes smoking pot for 40 years now and truly impressed.I am very impressed too,baking it almost doubled the potency(yes i know it sounds weird).

I baked the weed for 15 mins at 150ºcelsius.

At that temperature you will allegedly convert THCA to delta-9 THC, similar to to a cure. I'm not sure of everything about this process and what the difference between time and heat is, but a little research on this site will fill you in more.

No, you dry at room temp with a fan first to a point where it loses 1/2 its weight of moisture. Then you let it cure and rest to redistribute moisture left in the center to the outside for more even drying and better overall moisture content. I think anything over 70-80 celcius would cause a bunch of the good stuff to evap off. If you want to quick dry some just harvested bud for a test smoke, put it in a grinder and get it as fine as you can. The more surface area you create, the faster it'll dry. Put it in your freezer. Cold air can pull moisture outa stuff as good as hot air but you keep all the toluenes intact.

Sativa,flowering day 58,~20 days left.
P100309_14_53.jpg

Haze,flowering day 58,~20 days left.
P100309_14_52_02_.jpg

P100309_14_52_01_.jpg

P100309_14_52.jpg

In flowering,3x white widow,1x haze & 1x sativa.

Vegging,10x white widow,1x silver haze x skunk,1x blueberry,4x haze & 4x sativa.

Back
Top Bottom