Hierba's 1st Indoor grow

P130109_17_29.JPG

2 of my plants get red/purple? colours on the leaves in the buds,is this a cause of the low temps at night..or something bad :/?

Solution to fixing a Potassium deficiency
Any Chemical/Organic nutrients that have potassium in them will fix a potassium deficiency. Again Peters All Purpose plant food 20-20-20, will cure the potassium deficiency , Miracle grow Tomato plant food, Miracle grow All purpose plant food.( Only mixing at ½ strength when using chemical nutrients, or it will cause nutrient burn!) Some other supplements of potassium are: Wood ashes, which are fast absorption, Kelp Meal, which is medium absorption, Greensand, which is slow absorption, granite dust, which is slow absorption. Sulfate of Potash, Sulfate of Potash Magnesia, Muriate of Potash, which are medium absorption. FOXFARM GROW BIG HYDROPONIC CONCENTRATE, which is fast absorption. (FFGB can bring your ph down as well) Earth Juice Meta-K, which is fast acting. (Can bring down your ph as well) Leaves will never recover, but the plant will show recovery after about 4 to 5 days when using a fast acting nutrient.

:cheesygrinsmiley:

Well,could be the pH..dont know since i dont have a pH meter and im pretty broke.. :/

Petco & PetSmart have PH kits in the Fish area for like 4.99.

Its not for aqauriums, just regular water.

Its a glass tube, PH Test, Ph up, Ph Down, and a Color card. Buy it! :cheer:

Heeey friends!

Got a niice surprise today,got a super low electricity bill!!only 23€ and im running a 400w mh and 600w hps and dehumidifier plus all the normal stuff,tv notebook etc.

Normally i have to pay 80€(and thats without the stuff for the plants).

So,im happy now,haha.

Many traits in genetics make up structural content and size of flowers, as well as PH, soils conditions, additives, lighting, space between containers, waterings, to narrow this down takes some skills, having support to help is bud friendly.
Having deficiancies in nutrient value also may cause a "Cause & Effect" syndrome to the plants. Our additive values of fertilizers and the way they are applied can dramatically increase or decrease size, potency, yield.
I tend to look at getting or having some good basics down, before moving on and improving methods of fertilzers and applied altering conditions.
What weighs more? A ton of cotton or a ton of water? Point being is I see many big spacey airy buds and smaller tightly compacted Nuggies that when placed and weighed in they are the same value in weight. Hierba you are doing a great job in growing these beautiful ladies. Sometimes the size does not matter. It is the overall density and weight that and performance of the ladies punch we all desire to obtain. Your colas will start to increase, patience is a great part of growing. I wish I had more of it myself.:nicethread::roorrip:

Aloha,

When should I stop giving em nutes?

Theyre at day 42 of flowering and the seed company 'dinafem'(i got them from there) says that it can take upto 60 days.

Also,Dinafem recommends leaving them in total darkness for the last 5 days,should i try this out?

If they're supposed to take 60 days, i'd start the flush on day 55 or 56. You really should get a 20x lighted scope to look at the trichs. That'll tell you when they get close When you think they're 3-4 days from being ripe, start your flush.

Back
Top Bottom