Hierba's 1st Indoor grow

Hey stoners :)
I'm from spain and this is my first grow.I'm getting help from my dad..He has 30 years outdoor growing experience.
Im using an old closet(big) with 400w MH for the vegetative state.
Flowering room is in the works,I will use an old kitchen for it(my house has 2 kitchens) with a 600w HPS.

Strains i'm growing:

5x White widow,1x Dinafem's Santa sativa & 1x Dinafem's Royale haze.

I use some compost soil from where my chickens lived(i had chickens but they died).

The 5 WW's are 20 days old.The other 2 are 2 days old.

Im growing them 18/6 with timer.
They have 23º celsius and 70% humidity.

I need some more poly for my room,but I have no cash right now xD

Sorry for my english,keep in mind that im from spain :)

Soo,photos:
P161108_13_58.JPG

P161108_13_56_01_.JPG

P161108_13_57.JPG

P161108_13_56_03_.JPG

P161108_13_56_02_.JPG

P161108_13_56.JPG

The veg room has a height of 2,40 meters and its large you can put many plants in there(many more than i have right now..like..13 or 14 more).

The flowering room(will post photos,soon) has the same height more or less..maybe a bit higher and its really bigger.

Thanks,

Day 21 for the widows & day 3 for R. Haze & S. Sativa.

An insect is eating leavs from 2 of my plants.....(damn..) So I sprayed them with nicotine.

Look at the holes...man...I love em so much..breaks my heart :(
P171108_13_40_01_.JPG

Shillum(thats her name) is doing good,looks healthy and strong to me.
P171108_13_411.jpg

All look healthy...I think.

P171108_13_40.JPG

P171108_13_41_01_.JPG

Does anyone know why Shillum is sooo much bigger than the others?
They got the same age..same soil..same everything!

Hola y bueno a conocerte! En que parte de España vives? Por todo mi vida quería vivir en España. ¡Tus plantas estan cultivando muy bien, voy estar aqui por todo la aventura!

Nah,they all get the same amount of light,more or less.

Thanks! :)

that's kinda my point. they are all about the same size except the one in the middle, and they receive about the same light,hmmmm

did you kill your chickens or did they just die? I 'm asking because the soil may have issues if they werent healthy.

as far as the discoloration goes, I noticed it on the first pics of the bigger plant and suspected the nicotine spray at the time but I'm just grasping at straws because I have no clue whats in your soil, are you adding any nutes ? How much chicken poop are you using? was it aged?

:peace:

I had the chickens only for eggs,not to eat them.They died because they were really old...6 or 7 years xD

Last one..died..2 years ago or something like that.

I took more soil from there..(Really,really hard work!) and transplanted the 2 sativas.

The soil MUST be good because i have like...15 Papayas in my garden theyre all 100% healthy and more than 2 meters tall,using only that soil,no other nutrient thingies.

I dont know how much chicken stuff im using..You cant see that in the soil..

P181108_16_34_01_.JPG

P181108_16_55_01_.JPG

The big one,had brownish spots on a leaf before i sprayed nicotine.I thought its normal or something since it was just on one leaf...but now nearly all have it on several leavs...SUCKS.

Back
Top Bottom