Hierba's 1st Indoor grow

I had chickens for years they are great animals and man i never had better eggs every morning, and i think as long as those papayas are doin well they certainly cant hurt your other plants you got goin!

Yeeeah,my eggs were great too!Small,but awesome taste.

I really love this site,cool users,many useful info,great site.

Since I live in the balearic islands,I will be outdoor growing too.Ive found a great place near my house,going through the forest...really great place with many sunshine,you cant see anything from the street and I dont think that people will go straight through the forest,there isnt a way or something.So in april or so,I will start a huge outdoor grow :)

Same, chickens have a pretty short life expectancy but god i loved them, i have a 2 story house and we would go on the roof and let them fly down (They actually liked it, no joke) they would flap their wings super fast and when we would go down to the grass they would come running into our arms to do it again. I want my chickens back. We had Rhode Island Reds, what kind did you have.

Theyre called "Pollo Payes" here,some were black and some red-brownish.We always played "chicken race" with them...hahaha...put an apple in the middle of 5 chickens or so,1 chicken will get the apple and run like hell and the others will try to get her haha,real fun :)

I guess im gonna get more chickens

We live in a city, and there's a guy down the road who's got chickens. LOL! Their rooster crows all day! I would think havin chickens would be cool. That soil looks good. Have you thought about adding perlite to it?

Thanks,

Today I painted my flowering room(kitchen) maybe its the first kitchen used for growing cannabis?xD

Tomorrow im gonna install my 600w HPS in there :) and then ill take some pics.

Shillum is growing and growing..wow,I checked her in the morning and she was normal..checked again in the afternoon and she grew like...5 centimeter or something..!

The 2 sativas are doing good too :)

:rollit:

P201108_10_03.JPG

P201108_10_00.JPG

The bug,worm or whatever it is is still there eating leavs........
I tried the soap spray,nicotine..and hes still there!

Don't know what to do...Its impossible to see the bastard..

Any advice?

I wonder if there's a plant they'd prefer better. I use lavender plants near my window because the smell repels flys and quito's.
Just a thought.

I would try a small skinned piece of potato, place it in the pot with the problem. Check it for bugs every day, Often the bugs go after the potato instead because its an easier target without the skin than your plants. This will only make them easier to find, but once identified you can move swiftly to kill the sum bitches. don't leave it there to rot you could invite more pests. good luck

Nope.Its damn weird...I dont see em...the holes in the leavs must be from caterpillars or some worm thingie,but i dont see em -_-

Sometimes ill put a chair in my grow room ill close the door sit down to watch if I see them...eating or something,but nope,nothing.

Sometimes when I open the door I see some tiny insects flying,I kill them of course but dunno if theyre eating the leavs.

Drives me crazy you know..makes me sick when I see a new hole :(

Damn bastards....

Oh well,shit happens.

Back
Top Bottom