Hierba's 1st Indoor grow

New pic:

P271108_10_21.jpg

Day 31 for WW's & day 13 for Sativa & Haze.

The biggest White widow(Shillum) is 34cm.

Hola and Aloha, I too grow massive papayas here, Strawberry, Sunrise, Solo, Watermellon, I also use very little ferts with them as they are quite a hardy plant>
Your plants looks healthy as I have read thru and noticed your posts & Pics>
Maybe some early nute burn due to the Chicken Manure and the higher nitro content of this> Seems though you have this under control> Pests and Nictotene, have use liquid Nicotene at various times, with good results, and mild solultions>
Di Pel in low doses if I am having a "worm" situation> this explodes the tiny little sucker stomachs apart naturally> and is water based, use as a foilar applied system> a Little bit goes a long ways>
600WHPS, good to bud under for the # of plants you have,I use HPS for early initial veg stages then on to the great outdoors to finish>
Neem Oil sprayed on the foilage does a great natural pest control, mix a small amount of Neem oil in a spray applicator bottle with a drop or 2 of liquid soap, this helps to mix up the oils of the neem and applicate it evenly on your plants>

Aloha Cherma :)

I will do guerrilla growing too,we have great weather from April till October.I live in a small island called Ibiza.

The Dipel thingie sounds interesting,what is it exactly?

Yep,they had a little nute burn,but thats gone.

I hope my plants like the 600w HPS :)

I have,papayas,yucas,aloe vera,bananas,palm trees anadenanthera's and many different cactus,I love em all :)

Hola Paisano>
Dipel Dust & Spray

Specific to leaf eating caterpillars, Dipel Dust & Spray (Bt-kurstaki) is the natural choice for controlling gypsy moth, tent caterpillar, cabbage looper, tomato hornworm, leafroller and more. For use on vegetables, fruits, flowers, ornamentals and lawns. Biodegrades quickly and may require reapplication under heavy insect pressure. Harmless to humans, animals and beneficial insects. Dipel Dust treats 3,500 sq. ft. Not registered for sale in California.

Note: As part of an Integrated Pest Management (IPM) program consider using Trichogramma Wasps to kill caterpillars before they emerge.

Product Label - PDF format
Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) - PDF format

Hempy Thanksgiving

Hi again,I do not believe fungus gnats scar the leaves like that my friend the closest to it is scaring from spider mites,i think with fungus gnats its there larva that you need to worry about as they will feed on your plants roots.
regards..creamm :peace:

Well,honestly,the leaves from my plants don't have scars at all.I was high when I looked at them xd,I don't know why it does look so on the photos,maybe because theyre made with a mobile phone.I think the only pest I have are this fungus gnat bastard thingies.So they eat the roots..man..this worries me :/

I think im gonna buy "Steinernema feltiae" they say in the "spannabis magazine" that they work against gnat bastards.

Back
Top Bottom