Hierba's 1st Indoor grow

Happy widow

happywidow2.jpg

Happy haze

P231108_13_07.JPG

Day 27 for widowz and day 9 for Haze & sativa.

Thanks.Do you guys recommend BioBloom & PK 13-14?

Can I use em both at the same time?

:yummy:

***EDIT***

I also need a cheap but good way to measure my soil Ph.I bought some cheapo tester to stick into the soil...but its pure crap,when I put it in the soil of my plants it stays at 7(its at 7 all the time) and when I stick it into acid soil(Ph 5) it goes up to 8 or 9 xD

I dont have cash to buy a good one,theyre damn expensive.... :(
And I need to know my soil pH,its so important!

By the way,this is my grow room from outside.No light leaks,but you can hear the fan if you go very close.The other doors just have normal closets with clothes in them.

You cant open that door though,atleast,not if you dont know how(hehe):ganjamon:

P251108_13_23.JPG

Ps. Please help me with my Ph problem :yummy:

Thanks DaMagoMan and Ms.Fox :cheesygrinsmiley:

My flowering room still isnt done,but oh well,theres still some time till they need it(Lazyness FTW).

I may invest 80 bucks in a digital ph measurement thingie..But I need to think alot about it,because im nearly broke ~_~

Hi Hierba,and welcome to 420 friend.
I was just reading your journal for the 1st time and i noticed the picture that you posted under the title "Bug"
P171108_13_40_01_.JPG

if you look closely you have some small silver scars on the leaves,i do not want to worry you but it looks just like scars left from thrip damage to me,if you compare it to the thrip damage pictures in this link youl see what i meen Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial again i do not want to worry you friend but it does look very simlar and also very simlar to plants i have had with thrips.Hopefully someone with more knowledge then me will comment but if it was me i would be treating for thrips now.
best regards..creamm :peace:

I see what you mean,my friend..

And I just took a closer look at the leaves of some plants and I think you're right.Damn bastards...

Is there a cheap & effective way to get rid of them?

Hierba declares WAR.*Insert Eric burdon music*

xD

*Edit*

The lowrider..drives a little slower...

haha,I'm high I can't worry now xD

I see what you mean,my friend..

And I just took a closer look at the leaves of some plants and I think you're right.Damn bastards...

Is there a cheap & effective way to get rid of them?

Hierba declares WAR.*Insert Eric burdon music*

xD

*Edit*

The lowrider..drives a little slower...

haha,I'm high I can't worry now xD

lol, kool

Hello my friends!

I have a lil question,so,its pretty cold outside 10º celsius and in the house its 14º celsius.The plants,thanks to the MH have 20.3º celsius at day and 16 or so at night.Is this too cold for them?

I guess so...But im not sure :S

Back
Top Bottom