Hierba's 1st Indoor grow

Aloha,

Im back with another question,I was wondering if its possible to veg outdoors and flower indoors?Or would it be bad because they get less lumens from the hps?

Cos maybe I get police/pest problems and moving em indoors would do the trick or if I dont want to wait from april till october/november.

Thanks.

Plants are fine and super healthy btw.

Hey,

The leaves of my biggest plant are very light green,do I need to add more nitrogen?

laf.jpg

Plants look very good,this is the only thing im afraid of.

day 24 of flowering.

Sorry if you already stated this, but I don't know what nutes you are using. Some extra N may be useful in this stage of flowering. I use the Fox Farm line of nutes, so I add some the veg nutes (Big Bloom) to boost the N during flowering in addition to the Tiger Bloom.

usually you dont need a lot of nitrogen during flowering
light green is a good thing sometimes
hopefully you get light green buds

I agree. if it's not broke.....don't fiix it. I'll keep the "GREEN MOJO" flowing for you man. Looks great , keep up the good work. I'll be watching. PEACE

:passitleft: :popcorn:

Here is the nute sheet for FF. If you notice that in weeks 3-4 (in flower 12/12) that add Grow Big in the mix along with TB and BB. They add GB because it is higher in nitrogen which the plant needs.

https://www.foxfarmfertilizer.com/soilfeed.pdf

The GB I use is 6-4-4, so I'm not too sure. I wouldn't want to tell you wrong. I guess you could try it. TB is 2-8-4, so the K level always stays at 4. IMO I would try it, but that doesn't mean you have to. ;-)

Im back with another question,I was wondering if its possible to veg outdoors and flower indoors?Or would it be bad because they get less lumens from the hps?
Hey Hierba finally back too. Thanks man. Well ahhhhhh. usually it is veg indoors and flower outdoors. What currently is your daylight hours there? Are they more than 12? our daylight hours here now are 12 and a skosh + since the Sun is heading back North as of December 22nd. If it reveresed than you should have 15-16+ hours of daylight there and you could utilize it that way and bring them inside to bud after your desired height outside is achieved. I.e.. 2-3 months outdoors in veg and than inside for 60+ days flower under your lights. Yes, that is viable.

Hey Hierba finally back too. Thanks man. Well ahhhhhh. usually it is veg indoors and flower outdoors. What currently is your daylight hours there? Are they more than 12? our daylight hours here now are 12 and a skosh + since the Sun is heading back North as of December 22nd. If it reveresed than you should have 15-16+ hours of daylight there and you could utilize it that way and bring them inside to bud after your desired height outside is achieved. I.e.. 2-3 months outdoors in veg and than inside for 60+ days flower under your lights. Yes, that is viable.

Daylight hours between february and april are less than 12,thought i flower haze and sativa outdoors in spring..but naah since theyre sativas they have longer flowering and risk of reveg is high.Also,its very cold outside right now.

So,it wouldnt be bad for them if they veg outdoors but flower indoors?(Im collecting information for my next grow).

So,

Haze & sativa gone to flowering.Took 8 clones four of each plant.

Flowering WW's: day 29
Flowering Haze & sativa: day 1

Vegging room: Only clones,4x haze,4x sativa and 3x ww.

WW clones:
P120109_09_46_01_.JPG

Haze & sativa clones in my "humidity dome":
P120109_09_46_02_.JPG

Flowering:
P120109_09_57.JPG

Dont know if its possible to see it on the pic but some leaves on this plant have a red/purple colour:
P120109_09_59_01_.JPG

Back
Top Bottom