HMG's Hempy Grow 2011 Blue Cheese - Herijuana Jack 33

HomeMedGrower

Welcome and thank you for taking the time to check out my journal. Big Buddha Blue Cheese and CH9 Herijuana Jack 33 both Fem seeds. Soaked for 12 hours on 7/3. Both planted in Hempy solo cups perlite with a little peat to keep the seed dark. Both seeds had shown themselves on 7/6.

This will be an indoor grow right now they are under 2 26W CFL's will be moving them in a week or so to a DR80 with 400W MH 4" Valueline fan with Can33 carbon filter.

For now will be using OC+ for nutes and will be switching to lucas formula at some point. PH of run off 6.5 Temps light on 77 light off 69 RH between 49 and 53%.

BC
005575.JPG

006499.JPG

Jack33
002671.JPG

007502.JPG

Any input would be greatly appreciated. :Namaste:

Re: HMG's Hempy Grow 2011 Blue Cheese, Herijuana Jack 33

Hey man, your girls look better than mine did at that age! Good going, definitely subbed for this one, I want to see what the BC looks like without getting her roots damaged in a transplant!

:popcorn:

Thanks TS glad to have you aboard. Is you BC also from Big Buddha?

plants are look n good hmg although id lower the ph to around 6

Thank you SS pull up a chair, would love to have all the input I can. I grew a few clones with Hempy OC+ and they seem to have never done well at a PH of around 5.8 to 6.2.

I'm thinking that because of the OC+ the res becomes to acidic and lockout occurs.

I going to try and treat them as a soil for PH but use Hydro nutes.

Thank you SS pull up a chair, would love to have all the input I can. I grew a few clones with Hempy OC+ and they seem to have never done well at a PH of around 5.8 to 6.2.

I'm thinking that because of the OC+ the res becomes to acidic and lockout occurs.

I going to try and treat them as a soil for PH but use Hydro nutes.

hope it works for ya

havnt used perlite bro u should read munki's oc+ thread or doc buds whats the ppm of your water

I use RO water. I don't have a PPM meter right now either so I wouldn't be able to tell you. Do you have a link for Munki's oc+ thread I would like to take a look at? I will also check out Doc's thread thanks for the help.

I think this is the oc+ thread, since it was started by munki: Osmocote Plus Plant Food - discuss its use with Cannabis here! - 420 Magazine

you should have a look at his previous grows, its good stuff. he was using Lucas formula too I think

all of docbuds grows are great too, he does a side by side of oc+ and advanced nutes here: Un-Lucky Queen 12/12 Hempy - 420 Magazine

Thanks for the links TS. I have checked out Doc's all his grows are great reads, lots of valuable info there.

yeah thats the oc+ thread i was talking about ...are you using any cal mag with the oc+ & ro water

After talking with Socialsmoker and DocBud, I have came to the conclussion that Hempy and OC+ will not work for me at this time. So I made a drastic change. I transplanted my plants into soil, after soaking all the OC+ out of the roots.

The soil is made of Composted
Forest Humus
Peat Moss
Chicken Manure
Earthworm Castings
Bat Guano
Kelp Meal
Alfalfa Meal
And Oyster Shells and Dolomite Lime

If anybody reading this has any advice for an inexperienced grower switching to soil I would greatly appreciate it.

As you can see from these pictures they were not doing well in the Hempy buckets. Pics are about 20 hours after transplant.
BC
001631.JPG

002674.JPG

HJ33
003639.JPG

004605.JPG

Hey SS I will be using Fox Farms Nutes. Do you think that I should give them a little while before I add any thing or do you think it would be ok to start out now with maybe a quarter strength dose of Big bloom and Grow big. Today is day 14 and day 3 in soil.

Hey SS I will be using Fox Farms Nutes. Do you think that I should give them a little while before I add any thing or do you think it would be ok to start out now with maybe a quarter strength dose of Big bloom and Grow big. Today is day 14 and day 3 in soil.
hmg id wait at least a wk before feeding dont wanna burn em up :roorrip:

Back
Top Bottom