HMG's Hempy Grow 2011 Blue Cheese - Herijuana Jack 33

Re: HMG's Hempy Grow 2011 Blue Cheese, Herijuana Jack 33

Score!!! The link in your sig works now, good job tweaking it! I'll sub up now, but my presence may be scarse, as I'm about to go on vacation for a week, and I'm subscribed to 30 other threads!! But I'll be around, and things look early here so theres plenty of time! Looks good over here too bud, keep 'em green!

-Q

And I agree with SS, NO nutes for at LEAST a week, I would go 2 personally, but thats just me. There are always goodies in new soil for the plants to grub on, and its a good idea to let the stress subside. Just my 2 cents!:goodluck:

Score!!! The link in your sig works now, good job tweaking it! I'll sub up now, but my presence may be scarse, as I'm about to go on vacation for a week, and I'm subscribed to 30 other threads!! But I'll be around, and things look early here so theres plenty of time! Looks good over here too bud, keep 'em green!
-Q

First off :welcome: Thanks for the heads up on my link. Don't worry man swing by when you got time.

And I agree with SS, NO nutes for at LEAST a week, I would go 2 personally, but thats just me. There are always goodies in new soil for the plants to grub on, and its a good idea to let the stress subside. Just my 2 cents!:goodluck:

I agree with SS as well he has been very helpful since day one:Namaste: and I will continue to take his advice as well as yours.I have realized after all the reading I have done, I still have so much to learn.

Yeah I'm going hold off for a while on the nutes. They look good since the transplant, I don't think they suffered much if any stress from the transplant. I see nice new green growth. :)

First off :welcome: Thanks for the heads up on my link. Don't worry man swing by when you got time.

I agree with SS as well he has been very helpful since day one:Namaste: and I will continue to take his advice as well as yours.I have realized after all the reading I have done, I still have so much to learn.

Yeah I'm going hold off for a while on the nutes. They look good since the transplant, I don't think they suffered much if any stress from the transplant. I see nice new green growth. :)

Hi HMG,

I just found your thread, I'd like to tag along too, I'm studying up on hempy grows, think I'll try that next. So if you don't mind I'll pull up a chair and hang around. :bong:

You're getting great advice from these guys, they've helped me alot too. I also have alot to learn.

Those plants look good, let's see some more pics.

Happy Growing :peace:

Hi HMG,

I just found your thread, I'd like to tag along too, I'm studying up on hempy grows, think I'll try that next. So if you don't mind I'll pull up a chair and hang around. :bong:

You're getting great advice from these guys, they've helped me alot too. I also have alot to learn.

Those plants look good, let's see some more pics.

Happy Growing :peace:

Sqwheels :welcome:, Feel free and pull up a chair. I switched from Hempy to soil I have bad water and just didn't like how things were going.

These guys have been great, I'm so glad I found this site.

I will try and get some pics up tomorrow or the next day. My plants are a little droopy and yellowing is starting to come on in the lower leaves. I think it's time to feed a light dose of nutes.

Day 19 and Day 8 in soil

BC
002678.JPG

006502.JPG

007505.JPG

HJ33
001635.JPG

004608.JPG

008468.JPG

Yesterday I feed them
15ml Big Bloom
2.5ml Grow Big
2.5ml DynaGro Protek
PH 6.7 in run off 6.6

The BC perked right up after watering but you can see the HJ33 is still droopy. I could see roots starting to come through the bottom of the smart pots when I was watering yesterday. :)

HMG,

They look good, keep up the good work. Love those pics. :popcorn:

Day 21 Day 10 in soil

BC
002680.JPG

009432.JPG

003643.JPG

HJ33
006504.JPG

008469.JPG

007508.JPG

I think they are starting to grow at a good rate, Still a little on the yellow side. I can see a couple of yellow tips on the HJ33 I think she is going to be a light feeder. New growth looks on the light green side as well.

Yesterday's watering
5ml Cal/mag
2.5ml DynaGro Protek
PH 6.9 in 6.5 out

Hi HMG,

Nice pics...to my untrained eye, they look really good. But you're right about the nutes/feeding thing. I think that got me towards the end with my last grow... I didn't notice the problem with mine until it was too late.

Keep 'em green...I'll be watching.

:high-five:

nice job hmg they look good :bong:

Thanks SS :goof:

Hi HMG,

Nice pics...to my untrained eye, they look really good. But you're right about the nutes/feeding thing. I think that got me towards the end with my last grow... I didn't notice the problem with mine until it was too late.

Keep 'em green...I'll be watching.

:high-five:

Thanks Sqwheels, I'm just trying to get as much info down as I can. I would like people to have as much info as possible, to help me or to learn from my mistakes. lol :)

Day 25 soil Day 14

BC
028107.JPG

03461.JPG

03184.JPG

HJ33
02993.JPG

03563.JPG

03274.JPG

Today they got a feeding
15ml Big Bloom
2.5ml Grow Big
5ml Cal/Mag
2.5ml Protek
PH 6.5 in 6.4 run off

hay hmg have you switched lights to 12/12 if not they should get more grow then blm plants are look n good though :bong:

hay hmg have you switched lights to 12/12 if not they should get more grow then blm plants are look n good though :bong:

No I have not switched the lights. The Big Bloom is mainly earthworm castings, bat guano, and kelp its N-P-K is 0.01-0.3-0.7. The Grow big is 6-4-4.

No I have not switched the lights. The Big Bloom is mainly earthworm castings, bat guano, and kelp its N-P-K is 0.01-0.3-0.7. The Grow big is 6-4-4.

ok bro there your plants the plants want nitrogen during grow though not blm

ok bro there your plants the plants want nitrogen during grow though not blm

I may be wrong, but everything I have read and seen about using Fox Farms nutes even their feeding schedule has the Big Bloom in veg at a higher dose then the Grow big.

Back
Top Bottom