• C. Nitrogen burn

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • D. Underwatering

• F. Both B and C

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks, it’s kinda funny now cause I was soooo far out in left field... who would’ve thunk?

What’s the status of the plant, is the fix in? Did you ever get it turned around?

After reading everyones tips and researching the suggested links I went ahead and did what Elvin said to do and dumped a gallon of water on both plants. Buuut, I did use the "drip drip" method so to speak, and it took like 2 hrs to water when it usually takes 30 mins. Emiyla said water slowly, so I watered w/ quarts at a time like her post said, casually pausing to smoke and stretch and what not.

Its been about 2/3 days since Ive watered them and they seem to be feeling better. Couple of dark dry spots on a couple of the leaves? here and there but nothing too crazy.

Going to wait until the plants look like they are thisty again before I water instead of waiting 2/3 days Ill let the plants tell me. And ill consider that their dry period.

Im switching to flower next monday. Lets pray theyre ladies this is the longest veg ive ever done (4months) and id hate for them to not even make buds

Attachments

• 20200714_082140.jpg
    20200714_082140.jpg
    784.9 KB · Views: 49
No need to ph soil and unless your tap water is absurdly high ph no need to worry, soil buffers ph. Also why so long in veg? the plant is going to stretch at least twice it’s size once you flip to flower. I use FF soil and nute trio exclusively and never have to ph.

Im keeping it in veg so long because my first two grows only got me 14grams, and then 1oz...
But yesterday i found out i mightve done my first two grows completely wrong :( im about to make a new post about it now so this one doesnt get mixed up.

Darion,

Your plants look great, they will fill up the tent nicely!

It may help to tie the tops down and outward so that they are very even in height and spread out wide for air flow in between. Tie to the bucket or bag that way when you spin or move her - both the grow bag and plant move together. You can use binder clips on the bag as your tie point or anchor. Coated garden wire is good, some use dollar store pipe cleaners, avoid string or fishing wire they will cut into plant tissue. You don’t have to make all of your bends at once, if you do snap a stem then tape it up.

If you don’t feel comfortable with LST then save it for next grow cycle but you mentioned yields. Any training done now will improve yields.

420 member InTheShed did tutorial for LST, here is the link. InTheShed LST

Back
Top Bottom