How does this look?

StationTerrapin

420 Member
Hi all!

I'm a new grower. I had some gelato seeds, and thought I'd give them a shot. Three plants came through, and I've included a pic after a couple of weeks. No idea if they look on track, and would appreciate any feedback (are they the right colour etc.?).

0.jpeg

Cheers,

Dan

They look healthy, but best way to tell is with lights off, the blurple hue takes away a lot from the color of the plants

And welcome aboard

I do see a problem. I’m shocked that all of the seasoned veterans here missed it.

It’s not ready to smoke yet. Lol. Other than that they look perfect. You’re in good hands here for sure. I’ve been lurking around here for about 18 months and I’ve learned loads from this community. My grows keep getting better and better. Yours will too!

Welcome

Gerry

I do see a problem. I’m shocked that all of the seasoned veterans here missed it.

It’s not ready to smoke yet. Lol. Other than that they look perfect. You’re in good hands here for sure. I’ve been lurking around here for about 18 months and I’ve learned loads from this community. My grows keep getting better and better. Yours will too!

Welcome

Gerry

Thanks, Gerry. You had me worried for a second there. ;)

This is my first grow, so I'm trying to keep things as basic as possible (not throwing lots of feed at them, as I have no idea what I'm doing). I figure I'll repot and apply some fert (chicken manure, maybe) just before the flowering phase. Or as/when I see a problem.

But I've got plenty to do before then. Identifying the male/female is my next step, after building a little grow tent. I looked online, and they were around £100! I'm not paying that, so am going to try and make one out of an old fabric wardrobe. I'll post some pics over the next few days. Hopefully it won't be a complete disaster.

Stay medicated,

Dan

Hey dan.

Patience is definitely your friend. And keeping things basic with your feedings schedules will set you up with a nice first harvest. Just be patient. Let them grow and they will tell you what they need. Building a grow cabinet sounds like fun. Start your journal and people will jump in and help you.

:peace:

I've not had time for a journal, but thought I'd post a quick update. This is about seven weeks in. If the seeds are what I *think* they are, they should start flowering in the next two to three weeks. I'm genuinely amazed that they're still alive. And it looks like things may get a bit cramped. :)

0 (3).jpeg

Back
Top Bottom