How I grow in coco Youtube videos and pics

"Hey LEDRF, everything going good, missing your post. Thank you for this thread, you have done wonders for my ladies." Only problem is our ladies are so lush and tall I need to find a new way to camaflouge them! I'll post some before and after pics when I get 'a round tuit' ☺

As promised .... before Jan 1st and after Jan 21st feeding 2 or 3 times daily with ph perfect water at 1100ppm including 5ml calmax per gallon.
image17045.jpg

image17947.jpg

Smoke, I have purposely starved my plants of nitrogen but not of calmag. As a result, no purpling just yellowing of the leaves, starting from the older leaves first.

How I always fix purple or red, even if it is just streaks is to correct temps of room, be sure it doesn't get too cold, as when it is cold the plant has a harder time uptaking K and Mag.

If the temp is good and no salt build up as in using my coco system, then the only other thing to fix, if not a disease is PH.

Ok thanks mate.. I'll have a look, because regardless of what canna says..
I have increased ec an it didn't cure it, made tips yellow
And point down.. But soon as my stems start purpleing
Everything goes tits up.. Yes leaves did yellow from bottom but did not
Progress upward just completely stumped my growth..
It weren't typical nitrogen deficiency that I was seeing when
I googled it.

Smoke most will list red or purple as a sign of nitrogen defeciency and for phosphorus and for potassium, but I have learned it is most always potassium or a sign of magnesium uptake issues and usually happens from it getting too cold which makes it hard for the roots to uptake those two.

However, if a plant is not getting enough nitrogen or having a hard time uptaking it because of ph issues or root slim etc then that leads to potassium uptake problems and then to magnesium issues.

They all work together.

If the ph is too acidic you will usually notice signs of calcium deficiency right away, which is yellow spots and or brown spots on some leaves.

To see what happens when ph is too alkeline, check my beginning videos for my latest 1000w Gavits grow, the one with lemon sour berry in it.

In the beginning I purposely watered with high ph for four days to show what happens and how it looks. Then showed how easy it is to correct by just watering with proper ph daily, when in coco.

Thanks fella I'll try n find it now.. What about nutrient temp..
Will that do it, Cz it could very well be that.. I now have a heater
So just hoping for the best on this one, I really do appreciate your advice
Tho mate.. An I will be trying your methods this time, I am determined
To find out where I'm going wrong..

Hi,

Love your videos. Total newbie here and walked into a grow store and the guy was trying to talk me into a cpl thousand dollar setup. My head was spinning.

Like to start a 1000w setup on the cheap to start.

You mentioned a cheaper double ended bulb than the one in the video, sorry couldn't quite get the name. Can you give me the name or specific bulb I should look into?

Thanks, Jeff

Well I keep my nutes in a cold place, like they are 69 degrees same with my to water sometimes colder. I water my plants with that cold water.

As long as your m room temps stay good then, 60f is not too low. Not sure I would go below that. If my water gets below 60 then I leave it in the grow room for a bit before I water

Thanks mate mine prob been colder than that sometimes..
I'll get everything dialled right in this time, so adleast you prob
Be able to make tidy diagnoses for me.. I feel confident this time tho :S lol
Thanks mate appreciate it..

If you are worried about the candles catching fire or something, you can place the whole thing inside a metal coffee can or something like that. If you are still worried, you can use a heat bulb type burner that you can make yourself.

Back
Top Bottom