How long approx till I trigger them into flower

They are in gold label coco and under 600w light this is how far away about a meter
How often are you watering? How often do you feed? Some coco growers will water everyday. The coco tends to dry up faster then other media. I’d for sure feed them something with a high N in the NPK. That’s why I suggested the Neptune’s fish and seaweed. The fish is high in N while the seaweed is like a relaxer for the plant.

First off if you are in coco you will have to feed them. Coco is not soil. Ph for me personally, and all I use is coco, is 5.8 for veg. Veg is hand watered but ideally you would want that ph to swing from the 5.8 mark up to about 6.2 or 6.3 over a week or two. What are you feeding them when you do water? And if they are clones they are not babies they are small plants, i usually give clones whatever food veg is using. Ph is super important in coco. Good luck wrangling them back in , then they can be flowered out. You don't want an unhealthy plant going into flower.
Peace OG

one hasent changed in a week
If you get them fed and watered properly,they'll start changing pretty fast.
A meter away from the light seems a little far,but I'm guessing by the color of the light that it's an hps?
or something besides an led ,so a meter may be ok...I'm not sure,just seems far to me...

Yeah it's under a 600w HPS, me as well till I can affoard to switch to led. Does your ballast allow for a Metal Halide bulb? They will be fine under the hps just not optimul for veg. I usually run mine about 24 inches but have had plants much closer. Also running a cooltube. Get them some properly ph'd food for a few days and I think you will see a big difference.
Peace OG

Back
Top Bottom