How long have you been growing for?

But! In my mind growing inside has a LOT more to it and there for more interesting. It has a lot more challenges. But my point loses traction when I seen a 12 foot high monster with a double digit weight... man I wish I could grow outside! Haha
Yeah I'd definitely say indoors is more science-y and maintenance intensive than outdoors, I definitely miss the days of growing 2 plants and being set for a year with flower

So you're in the 909? If you're ever in Rancho give me a heads up
Yeah in Yucaipa, not too far out.

Yeah I'd definitely say indoors is more science-y and maintenance intensive than outdoors, I definitely miss the days of growing 2 plants and being set for a year with flower

Yeah in Yucaipa, not too far out.
Honestly, if you are ever out this way... I've met quite a few members, Sweet Sue, a few others. I've hung out with Dr. Doob, and Healthfreak quite a bit. Kinda fun to put a face to the goofy name

Honestly, if you are ever out this way... I've met quite a few members, Sweet Sue, a few others. I've hung out with Dr. Doob, and Healthfreak quite a bit. Kinda fun to put a face to the goofy name

I'm out at Bass pro at least once a month for archery and fishing supplies, I'm always down to meet fellow growers!

I'm out at Bass pro at least once a month for archery and fishing supplies, I'm always down to meet fellow growers!
Do you fish the Santa Ana? ( in the mountains, not the valley Haha.) My family used to own 7 Oaks. I love fishing that area all the way down to Bear Creek. But you gotta use barbless hooks down there.

Do you fish the Santa Ana? ( in the mountains, not the valley Haha.) My family used to own 7 Oaks. I love fishing that area all the way down to Bear Creek. But you gotta use barbless hooks down there.

I grew up in the converse station residence off Glass Rd! Fished from North fork to middle control!

I grew up in the converse station residence off Glass Rd! Fished from North fork to middle control!
Oh that's funny. My Granddad sold the 7 Oaks resort in the 70s. We kept the very last cabin to the East on a 99 year lease. It would be the first cabin you see traveling west on the way to the lodge. But my father didnt take care of it. It's all mobile homes now. All this is right across the street from the river.

Last time I was up there I took a friend. We fished the afternoon and planned to stay a shepherd flat. We saw a couple snow flakes but it didnt look like anything serious, we set up camp. Long story short we had 8 inches of snow by morning. Oh and the German Brown wasn't legal, but it ate the hook... seems like Browns always do

Oh that's funny. My Granddad sold the 7 Oaks resort in the 70s. We kept the very last cabin to the East on a 99 year lease. It would be the first cabin you see traveling west on the way to the lodge. But my father didnt take care of it. It's all mobile homes now. All this is right across the street from the river.

Last time I was up there I took a friend. We fished the afternoon and planned to stay a shepherd flat. We saw a couple snow flakes but it didnt look like anything serious, we set up camp. Long story short we had 8 inches of snow by morning. Oh and the German Brown wasn't legal, but it ate the hook... seems like Browns always do

Looks like a good haul and sounds like a fun trip! We still have a family cabin up in big bear and I love going up for the snow! Yeah those browns seem to inhale anything in front of them!

Looks like a good haul and sounds like a fun trip! We still have a family cabin up in big bear and I love going up for the snow! Yeah those browns seem to inhale anything in front of them!
We gotta go knock them scaley bastards dead someday

Sounds good to me, I'm up at Jenks at least once a week, fishing is my therapy
Jenks lake... I haven't been there in some time. One of the trailheads for San Gregonio is there as you know I'm sure. I have no idea the last time I fished there, but it was back when I got more birdsnests in my reel than fish that's for sure.

Jenks lake... I haven't been there in some time. One of the trailheads for San Gregonio is there as you know I'm sure. I have no idea the last time I fished there, but it was back when I got more birdsnests in my reel than fish that's for sure.
It's becoming a good little spot for bass and catfish but they don't stock with trout as often as they used to. Yeah I've been going there for 25+ years fishing! I'm not a hiker at all but I do know where the trailhead is!

It's becoming a good little spot for bass and catfish but they don't stock with trout as often as they used to. Yeah I've been going there for 25+ years fishing! I'm not a hiker at all but I do know where the trailhead is!
When I fish the stream I walk a lot. Let's face it... it's not a big stream if they ain't there or they see you it's time to move on. For the record, I dont hike anymore, I'm not exactly a petit flower these days. But I'll do some runnin through the jungle

Back
Top Bottom