Votes: 2 3.1%
  • 50-75 sqft

Votes: 3 4.7%
  • 75-100 sqft

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • 100+ sqft

Votes: 8 12.5%

• Total voters
i use about 70 sq ft. a 4x8 for flower, a 5x5 for veg, a 3x4 for mothers or seeding plants, and a 2x3 closet for starting seedlings and clones. been considering removing the 5x5 and just using the room it's in instead. not feeling like a tent is really needed for a good veg.

my space quite easy to calculate actually,, perty near exactly 40 square feet

two separate spaces, one indoors, a one square meter mars hydro tent

one in an outbuilding,, my studio, a three foot by ten foot dedicated space separated in half with a veg room and a flower room

right back there

cheers friends

I have 2.7 sq.m. (about 29 sq.ft.) and it is definitely not enough for 3 autoflower girls + 4 tomatos + some greens and flowers.

Attachments

• IMG_9638.jpg
    IMG_9638.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 132
2x5 , 10sq/ft
More than plenty of space to keep my wife and I swimming in medicine.
I usually wait a month or 3 between grows because I have too much on hand, I don't like having 2 pounds of bud in the house.
Although now that I just bought this Source Turbo extractor I will up my production a bit and just turn about 1/4 of the grow into Tincture Concentrate so I can build up and store about a gallon of potent Tincture in case either of us get cancer.

not enough.
2x3 veg tent and a 2x4 bloom cabinet.
Stealth garden in garage.
Seriously, have stood in driveway chatting with neighbors with the garage door wide open and they had no clue there was weed growing 12 ft away from us.
Wish it was more but wife wishes it were smaller. She's really paranoid about what we already have. Otherwise any nook and cranny within reach of an outlet would have plants in it lol

Right now I have a flowering tent that is 2x2.5 feet by 5 feet 7" high.
I don't have enough space. I added a propagation tent, a 2 X 2. In 2020 I'm converting a bedroom in the basement to a grow space. The room is next to a bathroom, so we are going to plumb hot and cold water in and a sink, so my reservoirs can be emptied in place (we are going to hook up a hose to the sink from the pump in the reservoir) and cleaned out without having to take everything to the back yard for cleaning. I will also have storage, drying and all tents in one space. Makes it easier to hide, as I'm still doing this stealth. I have to think a bit about how we will vent the tents and the room to avoid odor. I'm considering having all the exhaust go through one main piece of duct (using connections) that is then forced by way of an inline fan to exhaust through a carbon scrubber again before it is exhausted into the room. I'm also going to weather strip the door to avoid air leaks. Daughters room is across the hall, so it is important not to have odor.
The room is 12X14, so I can add another tent. I would like a larger flowering tent. I would also like to keep a couple of mother plants to use for cloning. The room has a closet that is perfect for a drying closet if I decide to go that route instead of using the refrigerator.
If anyone has advice about what to do, that would be great. We are still in the planning stage.
I'm a hydroponic grower currently using a Botanicare ebb and flow with a tray and a reservoir, etc.
My goals are to grow both THC and CBD plants, and I would prefer not to grow them together.
I have a feeling that if I could roll my own CBD pre-rolls, I would rather smoke that than cigarettes. Also, the CBD plants would be best for other members of my family who don't want to get high. Not me. I love getting high. LOL.

Right now I have a flowering tent that is 2x2.5 feet by 5 feet 7" high.
I don't have enough space. I added a propagation tent, a 2 X 2. In 2020 I'm converting a bedroom in the basement to a grow space. The room is next to a bathroom, so we are going to plumb hot and cold water in and a sink, so my reservoirs can be emptied in place (we are going to hook up a hose to the sink from the pump in the reservoir) and cleaned out without having to take everything to the back yard for cleaning. I will also have storage, drying and all tents in one space. Makes it easier to hide, as I'm still doing this stealth. I have to think a bit about how we will vent the tents and the room to avoid odor. I'm considering having all the exhaust go through one main piece of duct (using connections) that is then forced by way of an inline fan to exhaust through a carbon scrubber again before it is exhausted into the room. I'm also going to weather strip the door to avoid air leaks. Daughters room is across the hall, so it is important not to have odor.
The room is 12X14, so I can add another tent. I would like a larger flowering tent. I would also like to keep a couple of mother plants to use for cloning. The room has a closet that is perfect for a drying closet if I decide to go that route instead of using the refrigerator.
If anyone has advice about what to do, that would be great. We are still in the planning stage.
I'm a hydroponic grower currently using a Botanicare ebb and flow with a tray and a reservoir, etc.
My goals are to grow both THC and CBD plants, and I would prefer not to grow them together.
I have a feeling that if I could roll my own CBD pre-rolls, I would rather smoke that than cigarettes. Also, the CBD plants would be best for other members of my family who don't want to get high. Not me. I love getting high. LOL.
That sounds really cool! I wonder if you could fashion a small lung room out of a tent or closet or even some foam panels taped together into a box with holes cut in it to filter and recycle the air? What sort of lights will you be running? Anything that needs to expel hot air anywhere?

That sounds really cool! I wonder if you could fashion a small lung room out of a tent or closet or even some foam panels taped together into a box with holes cut in it to filter and recycle the air? What sort of lights will you be running? Anything that needs to expel hot air anywhere?
Lol. I don’t know. We are still in the planning stage. I will use led lighting. I’m going to add a tent but haven’t decided what size. I’m planning to go more DIY this time to save money.

Upgraded to a 13x15 flower room with a 3x5 VEG closet and some 4x3 shelves for seedlings/clone station.

Just getting set up now. Sitting here with coffee instead of putting up lighting.

Solar powered and organic soil no-till style so zero energy footprint.

If you're having 4 plants it's hard to suck out the run off water from the saucer.

I pull them out individually and water them in the shower. I pretty much wait for the run off to subside and then put them back in the tent. It gives me a chance to inspect and prune. Probably not the brightest idea, but it’s what I do :hookah:

I pull them out individually and water them in the shower. I pretty much wait for the run off to subside and then put them back in the tent. It gives me a chance to inspect and prune. Probably not the brightest idea, but it’s what I do :hookah:

That's what i'm doing now mate, ain't fun.. Sometimes without noticing you'll break the branches while bringing out of the tent.. The worst part during flowering is the stalk that can't support themselves.. you'll have fear sometimes that you might break it because it's bendy.

Mine escalated quickly as well, started in a 3x3 now I use my 4x4 for flower plus the closet in my room for veg, and the shed for all my winter growing. Then in the summer my whole back yard turns into a jungle, I keep my indoor running year round lol

I've only been growing for three years but it has escalated quickly. That seems to be a common trend around here.
I'm just curious how much of our homes we've all ended up dedicating to our passion for these plants.

I started with a micro grow, one single space bucket.
I now have 32sqft of flower tents and 24sqft of veg closet.

How about you how far has your grow grown? Haha
:morenutes:

Fine print:
You can vote for each of the size spaces you have in the poll and or the total sqft.
Metric exchange rate because it'll come up 1 sqm=10.764 sqft
Lol well you went in for a penny in for a pound pretty quick :D

Back
Top Bottom