Votes: 2 3.1%
  • 50-75 sqft

Votes: 3 4.7%
  • 75-100 sqft

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • 100+ sqft

Votes: 8 12.5%

• Total voters
I've only been growing for three years but it has escalated quickly. That seems to be a common trend around here.
I'm just curious how much of our homes we've all ended up dedicating to our passion for these plants.

I started with a micro grow, one single space bucket.
I now have 32sqft of flower tents and 24sqft of veg closet.

How about you how far has your grow grown? Haha
:morenutes:

Fine print:
You can vote for each of the size spaces you have in the poll and or the total sqft.
Metric exchange rate because it'll come up 1 sqm=10.764 sqft

Started out 40 years ago with an eight pot hydroponic system under mercury vapor street light in a large bedroom. Moved to an apartment and had to shrink it to 3 pots under 6 f40 tubes in a small closet. I am now back to a large bedroom with 5 pots under 1000 W MH. Eight plants release way too much water vapour without external ventilation

I've only been growing for three years but it has escalated quickly. That seems to be a common trend around here.
I'm just curious how much of our homes we've all ended up dedicating to our passion for these plants.

I started with a micro grow, one single space bucket.
I now have 32sqft of flower tents and 24sqft of veg closet.

How about you how far has your grow grown? Haha
:morenutes:

Fine print:
You can vote for each of the size spaces you have in the poll and or the total sqft.
Metric exchange rate because it'll come up 1 sqm=10.764 sqft
In all honesty if it was not for my wife still being in the military I would have my entire three-car garage dedicated to my grow..lol

Sounds like you and I are alike. I started with a 4x4 tent, now have two more 5x5’s.. I got tired of the limited space and am now currently building a room that’s 15x30 lol I’ll have that finished up and in operation after I have some time off work this thanksgiving.

In all honesty if it was not for my wife still being in the military I would have my entire three-car garage dedicated to my grow..lol

I've heard several people say that haha. No way I would sacrifice my garage. I certainly don't want to be working on stuff out in the snow.

1200 sq ft dedicated for small commercial grow.
Personal grow is only 64 sq ft

I would like to go commercial. Licensing is expensive though. Still saving and waiting

Started in a 4x4. I have that, a 4x8 and a 5x5. Then there is the sprawl of all the gear, and now the short path still. Need more space.

When the wife gets done with her service we're moving back to Washington State, we get our share of snow too. I figured since we're both retired if anything breaks down it can wait till summer. LMAO

Yup lots of bureaucracy just to grow some plants. Gotta keep those government wheels greased. Smh.

My garage always has at least one Jeep in it as a project plus she parks in there through the winter. If I cleaned it out i would need another one just for all the tools. Haha

If I was going to annex anything else for the grow it would probably be the kids' play room. I've considered using an enclosed trailer but at the end of the day it's still too easy to steal if someone really decided they wanted it.

I have a small space the drain table is 4' x 5' in a 7' x 9' room in the basement. I grow once a year and harvest between 4 and 5 pounds from 6 plants this years crop is a Peyote Cookies, 2 Liberty Haze, a Harlequin, Zikittlez, and an Amnesia Lemon. I still have plenty left each year

Back
Top Bottom