How long is too long: cuttings

pending

I started my plants flowering about 10days/two weeks ago.. Also got food poisoning and lost my clones while sick.. how far in can I take cuttings and not have them freak out.. males are already showing, not an issue but I only have one cutting from the gorilla glue (f) and only one more G/G seed and it is in bad shape.. thanks,laters

you can technically take clones at any time. in practical terms you're at the edge. getting cuttings turned around is a bloody pain.

make sure you strip all the budding flowers off it if you try it. otherwise it won't root and will try to stay in flower. expect at least two wks longer to get them turned and rooted over a normal cutting.

you can technically take clones at any time. in practical terms you're at the edge. getting cuttings turned around is a bloody pain.

make sure you strip all the budding flowers off it if you try it. otherwise it won't root and will try to stay in flower. expect at least two wks longer to get them turned and rooted over a normal cutting.
Thanks.. I have taken cuttings from flowering plants before, eons ago, and they rooted out fine maybe even quicker than normal, then the freak out.. I went one for four on females, started 3 types, with this last set and had my issues.. just not happy with just one sad clone to hold out hope for/with.. already started another Hayes/Xtreme & Norther lights.. looks like I'mma Bee this go round, mostly collecting pollen.. :)

Thanks.. I have taken cuttings from flowering plants before, eons ago, and they rooted out fine maybe even quicker than normal, then the freak out..

they all do. the plants revert back to single leaf stage, and will display odd looking smooth leaves as well. if you can get to the single leaf stage and get new growth, you're gold.

Kinda amazed with the growth of these cuttings, had one make it from the first set so I'm golden there.. The four late cuttings all reverted back to three leaves and are chill with three it seems.. They're wider than their containers w/6 to 10 nodes w lots of branching.. I usually set them to flower when they're at this stage, shades as large as my hand reaching outside their containers, plants getting as tall as their containers, but this seems really fast/early.. Scarcely a month.. Am I just that good!? damn.. Okay' three leaves it be..

I started my plants flowering about 10days/two weeks ago.. Also got food poisoning and lost my clones while sick.. how far in can I take cuttings and not have them freak out.. males are already showing, not an issue but I only have one cutting from the gorilla glue (f) and only one more G/G seed and it is in bad shape.. thanks,laters
Woo hoo!! Hays-X cutting is now big enough to take a cutting from.. She has been slow to come around.. I swear I think I got some bad soil.. swapped this one's mix two weeks ago.. washed all the old soil out when she was trying to fail.. Happy Day..

Back
Top Bottom