How many times should I top a photoperiod Black Indica plant?

Thanks tunkers , I have been reading all I can read and watching many many YouTube videos on how to cultivate cannabis. It can be overwhelming at times. So when I get like that I tell myself to just take it nice and easy and don't overdo anything and everything will turn out okay. This being my first grow I don't want to destroy it. Once I get some buds put back in the cupboard I can experiment more I guess.

Thanks tunkers , I have been reading all I can read and watching many many YouTube videos on how to cultivate cannabis. It can be overwhelming at times. So when I get like that I tell myself to just take it nice and easy and don't overdo anything and everything will turn out okay. This being my first grow I don't want to destroy it. Once I get some buds put back in the cupboard I can experiment more I guess.
That's the way, just let the plant do it's thing, and document it online. If things aren't going well, you will get feedback and assistance. First grow is a huge learning experience. Good luck mate

You can top a couple times without a problem. As others say the constraining factor may be how much height do you have to play with inside your tent. You have to also remember that once you flip to flower many plants will double in height. You might want to consider scrogging, LST or other techniques to create more bud sites and keep your plant at a manageable size.

Back
Top Bottom