How much air do I need for my DWC

Hashashin

I appologize if I'm asking redundant questions but I just started a DWC system. I have 7 buckets connected to a 70lpm

I have been somewhat worried that it isn't growing as fast as it should (but I think that i'm just being Impatient) It's been 2 weeks since I've started and I'm at roughly 6 inches and started as a clone with minimal root structure when I started it 2 weeks ago.

All this worry arose a real question and that is if I have enough air. I'm told I do and I"m also told I need/should get more air.

I looked it up and 70lpm seems to equal out to 70,000 cc/m which means thats 10,000 cc/m per bucket

Is that correct?

If so, then would that mean that I'm giving the root zone enough air?

Any suggestions as to where I can find good info on DWC...ie diagrams formulas for air/water ratio?

Thanks

:thanks:

:blunt:

AS MUCH AS PHYSICALLY POSSIBLE!!!! the more the better you want extreme aeration to your root zone, also the smaller the bubbles the better because it allows the oxygen to take up more surface area of the bucket which means more air will attach to and surround your root zone and this equates to explosive root development. check out my newest grow for root progress.

remember! bigger roots equals bigger fruits ;)

Back
Top Bottom