How much is a dime suppose to weigh?

where im from a dime is anywhere from 5 to ten grams at best but thats some good ass reggie miller.

Popcorn go for 10 a gram and the dro/kush prices are rediculous @ 25 a gram at best. Occasionally you can catch a cat given it away for 15 to 20 but thats it and its way in the city in houston so we take the reggie

where im from a nick weighs around 2.5 to 3.5 grams of shwag and a dime weighs 6 to 8 grams of shwag costing 5 bucks for the nick and 10 for the dime, but if you want name strains it costs 20 bucks for a gram:yummy:

hmm... in my hick town we have :

I've only baught a nickle around here one time like 10 years ago. havent seen or heard of one since.
dime= 1gram= 10$
Dub= 2-2.5 grams= 20$
eighth= 3.5 grams =30-35$
quarter= 5-7 grams=50-65$

half ounce= 80-100$
Ounce= 150-250$

my area RARELY gets good bud ever. the prices are pretty beat compared to some.

Here's my two cents on the origin the slang for different bags of weed. These SLANG terms originated as a means of communicating without alerting eavesdroppers, as is the way most if not all drug-related street slang originated from. Those from the streets can testify to this as well as maybe those who are not from the streets.

The different denominations leading up to a dollar are:

Nickels - 5cents
Dimes - 10cents
Quarters - 25cents
Half - 50cents
Full - $1.00

Thus are your increments tiered from small to large.

Nickel bag - $5 - .5 grams
Dime bag - $10 - 1.0 gram
Quarter bag - $80+/- 7grams (1/4 of an ounce, hence the name quarter)
Half bag - $160+/- 14 grams (1/2 of an ounce, hence the name half)
Zone - $320+/- 28 grams(1 oz)

Here are a few more common increments:

20sack/sack/bag/twomp - $20 - 2 - 2.5 grams
Eighth - $40 - 3.5grams (1/8th of an ounce)

So, when a cop overhears you asking a friend for a dime or quarter, the cop will not be interested in the conversation.

What are u guys talking about? A dime refers to a $10 bag of weed which is about .5 g of chronic around here. I dont know about stress.. I never buy that crap.

a dime simply means "10 bux worth"...down in houston where im from dimes were about 5 or 6 grams for schwagg. For dro we could get a gram of decent dro for 10 bux but the better stuff will prolly cost u 20 for a G

$247$

2g's=nik 4g's=dime 7g's=Dub

this doesnt make sense... if u want to pay more you get less? you could buy two dimes and be better off....price breaks come when you pay more...not less

2 grams for a dime is pretty standard where i am in ohio

hmm... in my hick town we have :

I've only baught a nickle around here one time like 10 years ago. havent seen or heard of one since.
dime= 1gram= 10$
Dub= 2-2.5 grams= 20$
eighth= 3.5 grams =30-35$
quarter= 5-7 grams=50-65$

half ounce= 80-100$
Ounce= 150-250$

my area RARELY gets good bud ever. the prices are pretty beat compared to some.

damn you get skimped out and your smoking reggs wow .... i would be so tight

Back
Top Bottom