How much more will she grow?

ganjagod22

So im just curious because of how small buds are when they start to form. How big do they get and when. This girl is 5 weeks since 12/12 switch day and just under 3 weeks since showed sex. Just curious as she seems to have really slowed down in bud growth havent really noticed any difference in the last week but i see everyone saying the last couple of weeks are when. Does anyone have pics of a plant in flower of each week of bud formation so i can get an idea of when they might start to fatten up. Thanks in advance
20160330_164031.jpg
20160330_163845.jpg
20160330_164022.jpg

From the size of the clusters it looks to be about 2 1/2- 3 weeks in flower. Depending on strain (she looks rather broad leafed/indica) she might not stretch too much more (if overall height is a concern). But she will definitely build those buds more. Looking good. Keep up whatever your doing/feeding schedule.

What strain is she?

EDIT: on a side note this was post #2000 for me. So I'll just fire this up...:tokin: and pass it around the room :passitleft:

Is it auto or normal plant ? im on my first grow also and veg takes so long :( everything looks so small
You say you switched to 12/12 so i assume its not an autoflower. How long did you Veg it ?

Your ladies look good. I would trim out the inner, shaded leaves and small branches, so they concentrate their energy towards the budding process. As to size, that is strain specific. Some strains give you larfy buds, but potent smoke, others give you large buds, clustered into colas.

Back
Top Bottom