How should I store and use cannabudder?

AKgramma

I want to use cannabudder like I use butter, mixed with peanut butter and jelly on bread, for example, instead of having to bake cookies and brownies, as I am not a very good baker.

How do I store it so that it doesn't spoil?

fridge is best but you can put it in the freezer for longer storage. i make it my self (not really my wife does) and we store it in our fridge while we use it. if you leave it out like you would regular butter it will mold on you. i dont like to keep it longer then 2 weeks or so in my fridge cuz it will mold in time. i keep most of it in the freezer and only keep enough out to last me about 2 weeks before i take more out.this is just my experience with it

I have been freezing my cannabudder, because I make a full pound each time. I just needed to know how long I could refrigerate a portion for immediate use. Thank you! It's just me here, and I'm experimenting with methods to get the cannabudder down for pain relief and not gag on the taste.

I have been freezing my cannabudder, because I make a full pound each time. I just needed to know how long I could refrigerate a portion for immediate use. Thank you! It's just me here, and I'm experimenting with methods to get the cannabudder down for pain relief and not gag on the taste.

Try buying cake mix or something like that then sub normal butter for budder.

I put my cannibudder while liquid (with an eyedropper) in 00 sized gelatin capsules. I take 3 or 4 of those before bedtime. You can start with 2. If making it with butter upsets your stomach, try making it with coconut oil. It's easier on the stomach.

I keep the capsules frozen and take them frozen.

Being an x chef I know a little about food storage. Butter can be kept in an air tight container in the fridge safely for up to 6 weeks if kept at 4C. If stored the same way it will keep in the freezer for 6 months. A hint if you don't already know of it. Melt butter and separate what is known as the Ghee from the buttermilks and salts that will be at the bottom. Ghee will cook at a higher temperature than butter. Ghee is just a refined version of butter and often used in Indian cuisine. When mixing your Ghee with weed try not to heat above 121C of otherwise you will lose some of the THC goodness. It is better to cook long and slow rather than rush it. Also if you haven't drained your butter thru a cheese cloth or very fine strainer, you may wish to add equal amounts of water to the Ghee and keep in fridge overnight then separate solid mass from water, this will further filter weed from butter. Hope this assists you with future cooking delights.

Back
Top Bottom