How soon can I sex a plant from seed?

Dr-Kushi-Kush

Hey everyone! I found 1 seed in a pound of weed I bought. Purple Rockstar Kush (best weed ive ever smoked). But anyways, the seed sprouted and is now about 8" tall and has 2 sets of true leaves. So my question is. Can I put it into my flower room to sex it or is there a way to sex it w/o the stress of flowering it? I want to sex this as soon as possible be cause if its male i dont want to invest anymore time into it. Im not into breading. At least not right now. Thanks for the help :thanks:

Too early continue to just let her initial growth take place it's a baby flower in my opinion will put to much stress on it an will kill. If smoke is like u say give some time because even if u do wat u say an it works by the time u revert back to veg so this journey would even be worth while UR end result will still not b worth it. Give 4-6 more week I say six top clone an sex if it doesn't work out hell that's just the way the ball bounces but keep her growing she might b a female got my fingers crossed wit cha

with 24hr lights, earliest sex from seed in my grows was 12 days from seed pop. Most show by 21 days from seed pop. Usually at the sixth node or above. Makes no sense to use flowering light cycle to sex.

with 24hr lights, earliest sex from seed in my grows was 12 days from seed pop. Most show by 21 days from seed pop. Usually at the sixth node or above. Makes no sense to use flowering light cycle to sex.
True, if you look ultra close for pre-flowers you can see signs rather early, but for definitive answers 3 weeks seems to be the window, 4 weeks and it should be obvious what sex is showing. My calculation for a male is roughly 1 month 17 days for pollen to start forming, meaning at which point you need to segregate if you don't want females to be affected.

Back
Top Bottom