Seeds and their sex

Yes same info I have found also this is not ground breaking and doesn't affect anything really only gives a grower an upper hand when trying to grow more efficiently.

I still plant all seeds as I am a very skeptical person and takes a lot of trials to prove to myself. As of right now as far as I have seen this works for me way more often than not, just to be just a coincidence.
I've actually started a seed that sprouted out the bottom to see if it's true she'll be a female. I know one plant won't make a difference but I'm going to continue to see if this method is accurate at all. Once I finish one plant I'll be doing it repeatedly one after another to get a %. Here's the actual picture of my first test subject. The plant is a couple weeks old and I just topped recently.
IMG_20190816_105804.jpg
IMG_20190816_105745.jpg

Now this is more of the :420: response I thought I would get. I thank all with open minds and willingness to try. It would be nice to know if the has any validity at all and testing with more people the only way to get results.

I didnt know someone would jump into testing but I like it. So if anyone else interested.

The only thing you need to look for is a perfectly round caldera look.

As seen in this pic Caldera - Volcano rim .

Good luck and let me know please how it worked out.

Thanks

A friend of mine used to roll his seeds down an incline. The seeds that wandered all over the place, refused to look at a map or ask directions or that got so lost that they fell off of the ramp, were of course male. Those who locked on their course, never wavered and ended up at the end of the ramp, were the females. Last I heard, he was having 50% success with this theory. :rofl:

I didnt know someone would jump into testing but I like it. So if anyone else interested.

The only thing you need to look for is a perfectly round caldera look.

As seen in this pic Caldera - Volcano rim .

Good luck and let me know please how it worked out.

Thanks
I have about 30 seeds from the same exact strain. I'm not sure if I'm better off attempting it from the same strain or different ones to get different results. But either way I should still get a conclusive answer when it's all said and done. I have 3 different grow spaces so I can drop one every couple weeks.

For anyone new looking this is only a test if you don't believe possible at all than please move along without making a derogatory remark as your information is not helpful. Thank you

Nobody said the earth was flat here folks. I wanna run a test if you don't agree with it fine I respect that but please treat others as you would want to be treated yourself.

Thank you happy growing

Please know that I was only trying to make a joke, not be disrespectful to the experiment being conducted here. I am pulling for you to see good results here, but this is not a new theory... and if it was indeed possible to get better than 50% using this method, we would all do it and feminized seeds would not be a thing.

Please know that I was only trying to make a joke, not be disrespectful to the experiment being conducted here. I am pulling for you to see good results here, but this is not a new theory... and if it was indeed possible to get better than 50% using this method, we would all do it and feminized seeds would not be a thing.

Let results speak should never make assumptions.

As you can see I laughed at it, I didn't report it.

Ok so doing a little homework. I'm not saying this is true by any means. Just using this as a basic guideline in the experiment. This is also something I've came across a few times. Manipulating the environment influences certain sex. Also something else I've seen is that if you allow a female in flower go past it's prime harvest window that when a nanner is formed you can use that to pollinate the same strain female and produce feminine seeds since there is no Y chromosome present. For right now my experiment is to see if sexting a seed is at all accurate by using the chart above. In the runs I'll also be noting where the seed sprouts.
Screenshot_20190816-152942.png
Screenshot_20190816-152942.png

For those that believe the environment is a factor; I'm asking for feedback if the listed are the ideal conditions to influence a female gender, and are there other conditions to consider.
• Temp = 77F
• RH = 70%
• Lights = Blue (example 6500K or MH)
• Light Schedule = 16/8

The "male environment room" would have:
• Temp = 85F
• RH = 30%
• Lights = Red (example 2700K or HPS)
• Light Schedule = 20/4

The above text is not my findings. It's something I've found in manipulation of environment to help odds of sex. While this won't be what I'm doing it's something I wanted to post on the topic.

Back
Top Bottom