How to flush properly?

Right. Similar to a autopot, but the res line drips (as needed) to keep a little water at the bottom of what is basically a saucer. Still wicking though.

Should be fine with 2ml/gal of bleach, or even 3ml if you have an outbreak and need to contain. It isn't going to wick it all up at once, so less worry than with a hydro res.

myco are not at all vital in a hydro grow, and enzymes are not living organisms. I can't see where this would be a problem in a hydro grow... its actually quite brilliant!
I Respectfully disagree. Until I added mycorrhizae, I had fungus gnats. But if there is a good use for bleach, I don’t mind trying it.

I Respectfully disagree.

The fact that people have been growing cannabis/etc. for many years via various hydroponics methods without such things, and doing so successfully, proves you wrong. They may have helped you, I'm not disputing that - but they're certainly not vital.

There are people who do the "organic" thing with hydroponics. But it can be a bit of a handicap in various ways. And it can unnecessarily complicate things for those of us who use nutrients that are in a form that the plants can use directly.

Back
Top Bottom