How to grow taller cannabis - Mine are really bushy but aren't growing up much

Feed water should be as close to 6.5 as you can get it. Water only when the top few inches of dirt is crumble to dust dry when you poke your finger in the top and the pot feels light when lifted. Overwatering can cause root rot and stunted growth/deficiencies.
Yeah I have to transplante them really soon in bigger pot I have 2 or 3 gallon now and its been for few weeks already

How to grow taller cannabis

Try switching to all HPS lighting.

Grow sativas.

Put them in a space with low ceiling height - every time I do that, my plants end up finding it :icon_roll .

Try switching to all HPS lighting.

Grow sativas.

Put them in a space with low ceiling height - every time I do that, my plants end up finding it :icon_roll .
Its grow tent its low anyway lol and hps light use a lot energy dude I have two led each is 1000 watts

Dude? Aw, I didn't mean to make you mad at me :rolleyes3 .

You have 2,000 watts' worth of LED light in your tent? How large is it? Or are they actually "a bit" smaller wattage than that, and only called that by the manufacturer/seller? I saw an LED panel that consumed something like 860 watts this past Spring, and that put out a LOT of light (and was pretty large, physically, something like 36" x 32" or thereabouts).

Regardless, if the (actual) wattage is equal, the heat produced will be comparable (assuming the power supplies for your LEDs are remote and outside of the tent, like you'd most likely set up the remote ballasts on a HID - otherwise the LED would tend to produce more heat (again, at the same actual wattage amounts)).

Dude? Aw, I didn't mean to make you mad at me :rolleyes3 .

You have 2,000 watts' worth of LED light in your tent? How large is it? Or are they actually "a bit" smaller wattage than that, and only called that by the manufacturer/seller? I saw an LED panel that consumed something like 860 watts this past Spring, and that put out a LOT of light (and was pretty large, physically, something like 36" x 32" or thereabouts).

Regardless, if the (actual) wattage is equal, the heat produced will be comparable (assuming the power supplies for your LEDs are remote and outside of the tent, like you'd most likely set up the remote ballasts on a HID - otherwise the LED would tend to produce more heat (again, at the same actual wattage amounts)).
Yeah my room and tent has perfect ventilation and humidity and temp its just kind slow growing I'm going to transplant it in few days in bigger pots

Don't see a problem with short and bushy, should be happy with that on an indoors grow!

420-magazine-mobile383097745.jpg

I have 3 plants on the grow, as you can see from the pic, they aren't very tall at all, only 5-6" from the soil to where they were topped.

My screen is 12" above the pot, they've grown into it wonderfully too.

420-magazine-mobile409253752.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1114157083.jpg

Perhaps you should consider introducing a screen to your grow space, create an even canopy and enjoy the results ;)

Don't see a problem with short and bushy, should be happy with that on an indoors grow!

420-magazine-mobile383097745.jpg

I have 3 plants on the grow, as you can see from the pic, they aren't very tall at all, only 5-6" from the soil to where they were topped.

My screen is 12" above the pot, they've grown into it wonderfully too.

420-magazine-mobile409253752.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1114157083.jpg

Perhaps you should consider introducing a screen to your grow space, create an even canopy and enjoy the results ;)
Its easy to make any plant bushy bro all you have to do its rain it and cut few large leaves off and band it left and right daily for new branches to grow

I was thinking the same thing. Most of the time it's better to keep them short. It's only the top part of the plants that bud up good anyway. The stuff below the canopy is mostly popcorn

Why do want taller plants? Most people want shorter plants when growing indoors lol

I was thinking the same thing. Most of the time it's better to keep them short. It's only the top part of the plants that bud up good anyway. The stuff below the canopy is mostly popcorn
Yeah but my plants are not even foot tall and I been growing them for like month and half or two already one is like about two feet but there are a lot of benches I have to keepvtraning it so it don't grow more then other haha

Your plants look very very sad by the way. Do you let them dry out properly between waterings?

Yes I do lol the only reason that is cause I tigh top leaves so side branches can get light so I let them down so they look like shit but its getting better

Its easy to make any plant bushy bro all you have to do its rain it and cut few large leaves off and band it left and right daily for new branches to grow

That's what makes it more challenging :)

You have to work with them everyday to keep them short & bushy, it'd be easy to just let them grow tall on their own and not tend to them at all.

Fill out as much horizontal space as you can, even the canopy as best as possible, so when you switch to flower the colas can grow vertically and fill in the height.

Nothing wrong with plants that aren't even a foot tall, it's actually optimal to have it that way on an indoor grow, once they start growing tall you won't be able to utilize that horizontal space, get the most out of it while you can ;)

Yes I have there are two or more main spends on top and many branches on site

Well topping, LST, FIM are techniques designed for keeping them shorter, which could be why they haven't grown as tall as you'd like.

It also looks like you've been defoliating, which will stunt their growth for a little bit as well

Back
Top Bottom