How to Make Feminized Seeds With Colloidal Silver - Sponsored by Intelligent-Gro LED

Re: How to Make Feminized Seeds with Colloidal Silver - Sponsored by Intelligent-Gro

The sacs keep popping up! YAY

sacs-001.png

sacs-002.png

sacs-003.png

They seem to be starting from the lower branches.

Hopefully they will hit critical mass soon, and I'll stop spraying the Colloidal Silver. :)

Re: How to Make Feminized Seeds with Colloidal Silver - Sponsored by Intelligent-Gro

Yeah there are a lot of great things about seeds.

You can throw random handfuls of them around town in vacant lots, alleyways, Over-50 RV park gardens and anywhere there is professional landscaping! Randomly spread the love! Put a smile on a hobo's face! Confound the puritans at every turn! Tell 'em the Founding Fathers said so!

You can throw random handfuls of them around town in vacant lots, alleyways, Over-50 RV park gardens and anywhere there is professional landscaping! Randomly spread the love! Put a smile on a hobo's face! Confound the puritans at every turn!

Yeah I've been seriously thinking about it already! :)

Someone actually did it to my Dad once! LOL He gardens a lot in the back yard and out of nowhere some cannabis sprouted up! Once he realized what it was, he chopped it down 'cause he was paranoid about it (backyard is not very secluded). He thought I did it! LOL Definitely wasn't me, I would've given it to him in a nice planter for his birthday or something. :)

nah it was some bagseed you threw and didn't care if it sprouted and you forgot about it :rofl:

on another note it couldabeen a bird and he coulda shat it out

oh yea btw i didn't like the 60dw before i crossed it lol
it kinda had the same structure and everything of the original i was hoping it would take on
a bit of gdp but who know maybe another seed may
the ogk x gdp cross i did showed signs of gdp the leaves were nothing like ogk
leaves was darker different shape than ogk theres even hints of purple here and there on the buds
i hacked the bitch tonight :rofl: real subtle but its there just here and there i noticed cause it didn't look
like normal so i had to do a double take and look good
so who knows maybe another one of the 60 cross seeds may come out more gdp
shrug

LOL If that's true, it took that bean 25 years to germinate!

don't forget about the bird:thumb:

wow that company is fast made the order est arrival supposedly 22-28 it came today on the 18th
those guys that sell that product ships fast they gonna get a good rating from me
and its one of those that doesn't come directly from amazon

My money is definitely on the bird! :)

:rofl:

wow that company is fast made the order est arrival supposedly 22-28 it came today on the 18th
those guys that sell that product ships fast they gonna get a good rating from me
and its one of those that doesn't come directly from amazon

Yeah it's been the same every time for me too.

That brand of Colloidal Silver is 100% legit.

Some of those CS companies are just scammers cashing in on snake oil.

Day 21 of spraying Colloidal Silver.

wow-cool.png

More sacs appearing in lower popcorn buds around the plant.

The Intelligent-Gro LED makes a pretty pink sea coral like photo. :)

Pretty :thumb:

Day 22 and the pollen sacs keep popping up on lower branch buds, and nodes.

more-sacs-001.png

Nothing popping open yet tho, so I continue spraying. :)

more-sacs-002.png

Dude, those are some gorgeous ladies! What brand of CS are you using?

I can't really share products that don't sponsor 420, but there is no sponsor selling it here right now.

So a quick search on "240 PPM 8 oz Colloidal Silver" on amazon will easily bring up the brand.

I mix the 8 oz bottle with distilled water in a clean brown 40 oz beer bottle.

Filling the bottle to the top with distilled water gives you 40 oz's at 48 PPM.

Total cost should be less than 21 bucks. Beer bottle included. :)

Hey toker69, I'm going to keep this journal around for when I get good at growing and want my own seeds, thanks for this journal. By the way, can you tell me on average how high & wide a Auto will grow (NL or WW) I'm asking all around to see what the total average will be, thank you for your response. And I'm enjoying your journal very much. Reps for you my friend.

Thanks for the REPS 60cal.

This is the first time I've grown HBD, but all three have grown a little over 2 feet.

Other autos tho come both bigger, and smaller. Some of the fem seeds I've made are about 12 inches.

Seems kinda small but it grows a solid 12 inch bud top to bottom.

And it's easy to grow many under one light. 12 plants fit in my setup.

These HBD's look like they will yield pretty good, but I can only grow maybe 4 at a time.

So it's hard to say which will yield more. I'll know more after this grow is done.

But there are even bigger auto's these days. Ones bigger than I can grow right now.

I'm sure Colloidal Silver will work making female seeds on those also.

Yay Happy 420 everyone!! :circle-of-love:

4-20 Special

25% off purchase, on Generation I Intelligent Gro LED grow lights.
(Limited stock available)

Visit intelligentgro.com and use the discount code: 1Day420

Happy 420 everyone!!
:tokin:

Back
Top Bottom