How to Make Feminized Seeds With Colloidal Silver - Sponsored by Intelligent-Gro LED

Re: How to Make Feminized Seeds with Colloidal Silver - Sponsored by Intelligent-Gro

That's awesome buddy!! Your getting serious about Colloidal Silver Feminized Seeds!! Awesome.

oh yea I want cheaper seeds and for the cost of the cs its a lot cheaper seeds
thanks to you and the others who paved the information highway about cs :thumb:

Re: How to Make Feminized Seeds with Colloidal Silver - Sponsored by Intelligent-Gro

oh yea I want cheaper seeds and for the cost of the cs its a lot cheaper seeds
thanks to you and the others who paved the information highway about cs :thumb:

Yeah there are a lot of great things about seeds.

They travel well is one.

Pests, or PM can't destroy them like clones.

Once made they can last a very long time!!

Easy to gift to friends, and when you got hundreds it's painless.

No feeding, or maintenance necessary like a mother plant.

Lots of other reasons I'm sure. :thumb:

Worth the 21 bucks for mixing a little Colloidal Silver for sure.

I wanted to see if my just fixed camera could do a better job of taking a photo under the LED.

three-plants.png

Nope everything is still purple looking.

All three of the ladies have leveled out, and are fairly uniform.

The top on the left is the one getting sprayed by Colloidal Silver.

It's late and the girls wanna sleep. They always get droopy at the end of the night.

And are already in morning prayer position (arms lifted) in the morning before lights on.

The one far right still wants sunshine. :)

you can make your own lab all you need is the silver and 3-9v batteries
BID has a thread on how to make the cs
the one toker is using is off amazon I got me one ordered now
gnc has 30ppm im trying to use now
but I have a bottle of the 240ppm coming so ill mix that up when it comes following tokers recipe

I only have access to 10 PPM CS, do you know of a way to concentrate the solution?

Alternatively, do you know if I could spray her 4 times a day?

Some people have used 10 PPM with success.

I'm not sure how many times a day they were spraying, or what exactly was getting sprayed.

I have a friend in europe who tried it, because that was all he could get.

Also my friend BID uses homemade 10 PPM.

I think they both sprayed multiple times daily to make it work.

Like Cronic said try making your own rather than trying to concentrate it.

I only have access to 10 PPM CS, do you know of a way to concentrate the solution?

Alternatively, do you know if I could spray her 4 times a day?

I made my own for the first time using BID's method and i made a how to of my attempt in my autoflower thread as well.
it was very easy to do and pretty damn cool to see the process take place.:peace:

Subscribed my man.

hey guys sup uh dup! so 10ppm does work at once a day but it might take a month to see sackage i would say 3xdaily is fine with 10ppm i think 5ppm would do it but you would need to spray 6x daily ,with my method to build a little battery pack machine you will average 20ppm of golden silver juice i got new 6 inch 14 gauge 99.99 pure silver rods for 13 clams last week a bottle of distilled water and your making silver jooce for a few years , and you know whats in it for sure, if you get an ultrasonic jewelry cleaner you can make the cs even better by shattering any clumping of silver particles,i have even been able to get the ppm up to 40ppm 50ppm once by hitting it a second time after the ultrasonic with the rods again and the water still very warm, never microwave your cs it willbe ruined and boil over if you want to warm it up to try upping the ppms you have to put your mason jar in a pan of boiling water .
im a mad scientist i have made so many gadgets,formulated soaps,(yes i rendered fat and used lye) i brew ales and stouts, catch wild yeasts for homemade sourdough, make my own wines and cheeses from our nubian goats, built a tesla coil and used it to sanitize water
and many many more projects,of all these things a cs maker is the easiest ,and very cost effective i started making it some 15+ yrs ago to use as an antibiotic on cuts & tooth infections (works for that too) i have used a total of 3 sets of silver rods 4th set not used yet i find a set last about 5 years ,3 cheapo 9v batteries last about a year , the link to the diy is in my sig for anyone wanting to make their cs:cheesygrinsmiley:

My first pollen flower cluster. YAY

flower-cluster.png

Twenty days of spraying, and it's really starting to happen!! :)

Coming right outta the bud.

Congrats Toker.

hey guys sup uh dup! so 10ppm does work at once a day but it might take a month to see sackage i would say 3xdaily is fine with 10ppm i think 5ppm would do it but you would need to spray 6x daily ,with my method to build a little battery pack machine you will average 20ppm of golden silver juice i got new 6 inch 14 gauge 99.99 pure silver rods for 13 clams last week a bottle of distilled water and your making silver jooce for a few years , and you know whats in it for sure, if you get an ultrasonic jewelry cleaner you can make the cs even better by shattering any clumping of silver particles,i have even been able to get the ppm up to 40ppm 50ppm once by hitting it a second time after the ultrasonic with the rods again and the water still very warm, never microwave your cs it willbe ruined and boil over if you want to warm it up to try upping the ppms you have to put your mason jar in a pan of boiling water .
im a mad scientist i have made so many gadgets,formulated soaps,(yes i rendered fat and used lye) i brew ales and stouts, catch wild yeasts for homemade sourdough, make my own wines and cheeses from our nubian goats, built a tesla coil and used it to sanitize water
and many many more projects,of all these things a cs maker is the easiest ,and very cost effective i started making it some 15+ yrs ago to use as an antibiotic on cuts & tooth infections (works for that too) i have used a total of 3 sets of silver rods 4th set not used yet i find a set last about 5 years ,3 cheapo 9v batteries last about a year , the link to the diy is in my sig for anyone wanting to make their cs:cheesygrinsmiley:

Yeah I've rebuilt engines, transmissions, computers, home repairs, made biodiesel, done tons of science projects, and gizmos also, but I'm just kinda burned out on that kinda stuff, and just wanna grow some weed! So I buy some Colloidal Silver mix it, and start spraying. :rofl:

Yeah I've rebuilt engines, transmissions, computers, home repairs, made biodiesel, done tons of science projects, and gizmos also, but I'm just kinda burned out on that kinda stuff, and just wanna grow some weed! So I buy some Colloidal Silver mix it, and start spraying. :rofl:
lol well im gonna be a turd here .. well i can make cs and be spraying before your cs shows up! lol just messing with you, i see nothing wrong with either method both easy both get the result all good:thumb:

Question, would the resulting seeds from the following become femmed autos?
Pollen from CS femmed auto (from toker :) with female, nonauto?

Autoflowers, or ruderalis originally have no THC, so all autos have been interbreed with photoperiod strains.

So it's more of a breeding question than feminizing one. I think one in ten might auto in the first grow.

You keep breeding the resulting autos to get better results, and after generations achieve a full autoflower.

right but you need to make sure to breed and not just clone or they get weaker. what you gonna cross it with? :)

the 60 day wonder that cronic has looks like it was crossed with an awesome sativa, but he didnt like his at all. tbh the buds werent very full on that plant for him

right but you need to make sure to breed and not just clone or they get weaker. what you gonna cross it with? :)

the 60 day wonder that cronic has looks like it was crossed with an awesome sativa, but he didnt like his at all. tbh the buds werent very full on that plant for him

Yeah plants do lose first generation vigor as you breed.

But continued crosses just lead to unexpected results.

Each generation loses vigor as you breed toward an inbred line.

That's another reason IBL's are kept in house, and crossed before sale to create F1 strains.

IBL's (inbreed lines) are the pure strain, but small, and weak.

F1's are a cross of two different IBL's strains that create a stronger bigger plant.

To take a F1 to IBL stage takes generations of inbreeding.

Cross two F1's, and you just end up with a mess of unpredictable genetics.

crossing 2 f1's if they are different cross will result in a double cross and will still have the f1 vigor and still be pretty consistent the latent phenos and genos are still repressed at that point now you breed the seed of those 4 strains and you will have some wild expressions and the possibility of hitting a goldmine many of todays heavy hitter were found this way and in fact quite a few breeders not in it for a quick buck breed like this , they pick 4 kick butt strains and cross them in different combinations
i have several dcf1's that grow some amazing plants
when you cross an auto to a reg strain f1 will have between 7-15% that auto, if you continue to cross the ones that auto you will have about 99% auto at f5,
heres a funny thing i crossed hbd auto with cheese candy auto and they dont auto!! nothing i have crossed with the cheese candy auto will autoflower!? something funny going on there, but the cool thing is i have hbd that i can grow like a reg strain! cool :rocker: i can get big harvests of that fruity goodness, im running one now its over 2 months old and nothing but normal preflowers .

This is my first time growing the HBD, but I really like it.

All three females have hit 25 inches, and have identical structure.

I'm not sure if it's a F1, or an IBL really, but think Stitch wouldn't release a F1 strain as regular seed.

Regular seed invites breeding of your own seeds, and F2's and such aren't stabilized.

So I lean to IBL, and am thinking it makes a good breeder stock.

You know being non-auto is going to be a latent gene in all autoflowers.

And crossing strains is bound to bring it out as dominant eventually.

Back
Top Bottom