How to Make Feminized Seeds With Colloidal Silver - Sponsored by Intelligent-Gro LED

Re: How to Make Feminized Seeds with Colloidal Silver - Sponsored by Intelligent-Gro

congrats TOKE!
today is day 14 for me i hope i see some balls tonight!!!!

Re: How to Make Feminized Seeds with Colloidal Silver - Sponsored by Intelligent-Gro

Toker, do you use an activated carbon filter- scrubber? How long does the cannister last, on average? I realize depends on size of tent, carbon filter, dankness of buds, temps, etc..just curious. I just got hooked up..works great. Will order a backup cannister.

Naw I made a budget carbon filter outta a 20 inch fan that is already a part of my setup.

I only grow autos so no tent, or timer is needed.

My plants follow approximately a 16/8 light schedule.

It's cool to have all that gear.

But auto growers thinking they need such things is influenced by photoperiod grow culture.

I was worried about more of a smell coming from this HBD strain, but so far no problems.

carbon-filter-fan.png

I use AC carbon filter pads you can buy at amazon, or home depot.

I change the filter every 30 days. :)

It's hard not to joke about our plants sexuality.

I find it pretty funny also, but lets not forget to behave like gentlemen for the sake of the ladies.

You know transgender girls growing sacs is quite the sensitive subject.

The first time I've read those words from a 'Sir'!

and first time said by this Sir here lol but no less true:cheesygrinsmiley:

It's hard not to joke about our plants sexuality.
You know transgender girls growing sacs is quite the sensitive subject.

great point LMAO:laugh::passitleft:

great start of new adventures i should say Sir Toker my friend !!!!
i'm so happy for ya M8, i know what's the feeling when you see and believe that you can greatly interact with Holy Mother Nature when you know how to use the knowledge. such a satisfaction Bro', my most important reward by far.

sounds like you'll soon increase your bean stock-cave WAHA-HA-HAAA....
ok i have to take some medication right now i guess.
can be proud Toker, well done.

toker! im looking to invest in 4 of these 456w LED's do you have a discount code that still works?

Try this code. 2k3LED15%

I'm not at all sure why the codes were removed.

toker! im looking to invest in 4 of these 456w LED's do you have a discount code that still works?

Did you sign up and create an account on the I-Grow site? You have to have an account and be logged in before the codes will work. That was the mistake I made, anyway. :passitleft:

That's awesome! Can't wait to see four 456w in action! :thumb:

That's huge! Wow I can't wait to see that in action.

It's day 18 of Colloidal Silver spraying, and new pollen sacs are breaking out all around the nodes.

NEW-SACS-001.png

NEW-SACS-002.png

I continue spraying the Colloidal Silver once daily.

Within the 18 period I have sprayed the plant twice daily maybe four times.

At just random times with no pattern, but careful not to over do it,

because too much spraying ruins the plants health.

The plant seems fairly healthy still, but stressed.

I'm planning to continue spraying until the first sacs open.

Awesome tokes!! im looking closley each day and hoping! :)

where on the plant do you usually see the first sacs...upper mids or lower of the plant??

These seem to be on the lower nodes.

Pretty soon they come out everywhere.

Even sticking outta the buds.

Just keep spraying the colloidal silver daily until they start popping open. :)

Back
Top Bottom