How to Select the Right Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light for Your Specific Gardening Needs

Re: How to Select the Right Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light for Your Specific Gardening Nee

Hi chordpounder,Congratulations!!! you can get your new light very soon.I'm sure your girls will like it.If you are in USA,yes,it's free shipping.:cheer:
We always try our best to offer good service to our customers.:cheer:Happy growing:high-five:
I just woke up to an email telling me that the light is on the UPS truck for delivery. I ordered Monday, it's getting here Wednesday, free shipping? So far, I'm impresses with MarsHydro. Hope the light works well, and from what I see here, I have high hopes for that to happen. Looks like the company is committed to communicating with their customers. Smart way to build a business.

chordpounder

How to Select the Right Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light for Your Specific Gardening...

So I've checked Mars' website and cannot find some of the things listed in this post. So heres my question.... with a 4'x2'x5' tent which would be better for my tent with 2 or 3 girls in it (coverage and PAR wise) a 144R or 700II?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Re: How to Select the Right Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light for Your Specific Gardening...

hi Askhole,for a 4'x2' grow tent,you can take one Reflector144,it's rectangle,Mars II 700 coverage is square. mars hydro led grow light -reflector 144 .It install IR diodes and it's switchable.:high-five:
You can buy directly from our official website,the price is cheaper than other website.:high-five:
So I've checked Mars' website and cannot find some of the things listed in this post. So heres my question.... with a 4'x2'x5' tent which would be better for my tent with 2 or 3 girls in it (coverage and PAR wise) a 144R or 700II?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Re: How to Select the Right Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light for Your Specific Gardening Nee

Hi Uncle,

I'm a noob but looking to grow.

I'm looking at the Mars Hydro II 400w light, actual draw is 177w. It would be for a 2x2 area, for veg and flowering. I plan on doing 3-4 plants, with LST. My concern is basically a matter of coverage AT the flowering distance of approx 14-16 inches. Can you calculate that for me PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE. I want to make sure that this light would be sufficient for that. It's supposed to replace a 250w HID.

mars hydro led grow light-mars II 400

Also.......what do you think of this G8LED I'm looking at, but it is more expensive. Is it worth it, or is it more than I need given my space? It is supposed to replace a 400w HID, but only consumes 140w actual. PAR reading of this one is 1200 umol @ 2ft.

$309.99 | G8LED - G8-240 LED Grow Light | LED Grow Lights Depot

Then there's the Blackstar Chrome 180w, actual 111w draw. It too is more expensive than the Mars II 400w. Supposedly for experienced growers only. Or is that just marketing, I don't know.

$319.99 | Lighthouse Hydro BlackStar Chrome 180W FSF | LED Grow Lights Depot

Help me out man, please, I'm going crazy trying to decide and don't want to screw up with the all-important light purchase. What do you think of these 3 different models?

Jclax

Mars II400 coverage is 2.5'x2.5',it will be great to use at a 2'x2' growing area.You can buy directly from our official website,the price is cheaper than other website. mars hydro led grow light-mars II 400
Usually we recommend the haning distance: VEG 18"-24",flowering 12"-18".But many grower like to hang it more closer,you can make adjustment according to their react.:high-five:
Hi Uncle,

I'm a noob but looking to grow.

I'm looking at the Mars Hydro II 400w light, actual draw is 177w. It would be for a 2x2 area, for veg and flowering. I plan on doing 3-4 plants, with LST. My concern is basically a matter of coverage AT the flowering distance of approx 14-16 inches. Can you calculate that for me PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE. I want to make sure that this light would be sufficient for that. It's supposed to replace a 250w HID.

mars hydro led grow light-mars II 400

Also.......what do you think of this G8LED I'm looking at, but it is more expensive. Is it worth it, or is it more than I need given my space? It is supposed to replace a 400w HID, but only consumes 140w actual. PAR reading of this one is 1200 umol @ 2ft.

$309.99 | G8LED - G8-240 LED Grow Light | LED Grow Lights Depot

Then there's the Blackstar Chrome 180w, actual 111w draw. It too is more expensive than the Mars II 400w. Supposedly for experienced growers only. Or is that just marketing, I don't know.

$319.99 | Lighthouse Hydro BlackStar Chrome 180W FSF | LED Grow Lights Depot

Help me out man, please, I'm going crazy trying to decide and don't want to screw up with the all-important light purchase. What do you think of these 3 different models?

Jclax

I have a 2x2.5 tent with 2 90w UFO LEDS. This gives me equivalent to a 300w setup. I'm looking to increase yields.

Would the Mars pro Cree 128 work well with this small setup? From seed to flower.

To increase yields you have to learn patience and growing technique. I have a 2X4 with two 90W UFOs and four plants. Many grows. Tried many different temps, feeding, watering, topping, summer and winter. A strains genetics will determine your outcome.

I have a 2x2.5 tent with 2 90w UFO LEDS. This gives me equivalent to a 300w setup. I'm looking to increase yields.

Would the Mars pro Cree 128 work well with this small setup? From seed to flower.

That Mars is overpriced IMO. But this one is good. mars hydro led grow light-Epistar 160S

Or get get a Perfect Sun 500, it's what I bought. Awesome light and perfect for my 3x3 tent, with 2.5 x 2.5 core coverage. New company, and the guy who made the product (Neil) responds to my emails with any questions.

Black Diamond LED grow lights Perfect Sun

Actually, even this one would make help a ton. Black Diamond LED grow lights Perfect Sun

Loving my Mars Hydro lights. 1- 196x5 & 2- 144x5
image18737.jpeg

:thanks:Thanks for your support.
Loving my Mars Hydro lights. 1- 196x5 & 2- 144x5
image18737.jpeg

I got me a Mars reflector 192x5 for a 70cmx70cmx160cm tent. The plant is loving the light. Only time will tell outcome. Might be an overkill but the temps are stable at 25 degree centigrade. The light just about fits my tent.

Sent from my SM-N910F using 420

I have a 192x5 over 2 ak-47s. I Used it to veg all 4 of my plants until the final 3 weeks of veg. Awesome light.

HI SmokeSara i would like to ask you which Mars Hydro Reflector LED light is better,

Mars Hydro 300W

or

Mars Hydro Reflector 240W

I want to grow 2 plants in a 60x60cm area

Thanks in advance :thumb:

HI SmokeSara i would like to ask you which Mars Hydro Reflector LED light is better,

Mars Hydro 300W

or

Mars Hydro Reflector 240W

I want to grow 2 plants in a 60x60cm area

Thanks in advance :thumb:

Reflector 48 is better, without glass outsidee of leds, pentration is deeper, and reflector 48 can cover your plants well, you can buy from our official website to get best price.

Back
Top Bottom