How to tell differences in the highs you get?

Stroobs420

I've been smoking for several years, but I still have trouble determining what's different about each high I get from different strains. If anybody has any thoughts I'd love to hear them!

Generally I notice that most of the highs I feel are very similar. However sometimes you will find a strain that you enjoy more than others, for me it is blue dream. Compared to most strains which make me feel somewhat relaxed and numb, blue dream really gives me almost a burst of energy. I tend to get less talkative when smoking most strains however blue dream makes me want to just chatter away... Its not often that I find a strains high that different than others (as far as effect) usually the difference comes in taste, smoke character, the length of the high, and overall quality. Some strains are 1 or 2 hits and your good for a hour or 2, some may take a full bowl full before you get the same effects... Thats my observations from a longtime smoker..

When I started smoking I had the same issue with trying to differentiate b/w the highs. But the more I smoked different strain the different high I experienced.

Some strain became really really useful when it came to studying and some just made me sleep all day. I never bothered to keep track of it, but now I wish I did.

really isn't a big difference in the buzz, mostly body vs head highs. sometimes both are equal. had some sweet smelling fruity pebbles type last night and it was a clear head and nice body high buzz. relaxing with very little anxiety. when toking usually just surf the net and read and read...

if too much is smoked, no matter what the strain, paranoia sets in pretty heavy. quantity is purposely limited and smoking more does not sustain the buzz or increase it. just a waste of weed imho. have about 7 different strains here and like to switch often. total of all is less than 1/4 oz. no need to have really large quantities on hand, stuff is readily available and always a different strain for some reason.

Before doing my own grows there was rarely a difference but now that I have grown different strains, I have noticed a definite difference. I have a sativa that the wife loves me smoking because I can not sit still and end up finishing all the Honey do list where as I have a indica that will plant my butt in the couch and neither hell nor high water will get my butt up. The sativa is definite longer buzz.

I notice a huge different when smoking out of different pieces.

I find you almost get used to the same piece and it's not as effective in getting you high, nor do you ever feel a different high from various strains (or rarely).

For that reason I like to have a nice collection of glass and options because I smoke daily and why not enjoy it with options ;)

Back
Top Bottom