Howdy y'all

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Just thought I’d introduce myself a new year been growing about 10 years and got very good at a few techniques I will post pictures of my recent grow. This was just a small batch was supposed to be one strain turned out to be very similar to strains or maybe two phenoms that were different this is the end of the batch I overdried it did two plants in a closet. Mix them together at the end because I think they were close enough but you can see the difference in color throughout the buds. I’m gonna try to get this taste back to what it should be, it’s been overdrive the whole time. I just looked at how I could fix it as I’ve never had this problem I usually take such caution with the drying process this time I fell asleep at the very end and let it sit out too long. let me know what you think of the look. In the last picture, a group in two different types of strains or the two plants left and right.

:welcome: to the forum @VintageGrower :passitleft:

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Just thought I’d introduce myself a new year been growing about 10 years and got very good at a few techniques I will post pictures of my recent grow. This was just a small batch was supposed to be one strain turned out to be very similar to strains or maybe two phenoms that were different this is the end of the batch I overdried it did two plants in a closet. Mix them together at the end because I think they were close enough but you can see the difference in color throughout the buds. I’m gonna try to get this taste back to what it should be, it’s been overdrive the whole time. I just looked at how I could fix it as I’ve never had this problem I usually take such caution with the drying process this time I fell asleep at the very end and let it sit out too long. let me know what you think of the look. In the last picture, a group in two different types of strains or the two plants left and right.
I've only been growing for a little over 16 years myself, and yes I've done the "shake n bake"...made moon rocks by shaking them around in a bag of kief, but I usually make hash out of my kief anymore :lot-o-toke:

That’s not what went on lol. Shit got dusty from drying too long but all that is on there grew on there
Oh yeah :thumb: I haven't been growing for too long, I had to retire first, but I would like to know the strain, I've had some frosty buds before, but that's outrageous, just falling off the buds like that :thedoubletake: gotta get me some :popcorn:

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Thevintagegrower

Do you prefer indoors or outdoors growing?
If you grow indoors what kind of setup do you have?

Here's some helpful info: Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link.

This is where you place your grow journal.

Journals in Progress: Current and Ongoing

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contests to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests: Win Cool 420 Prizes

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..

Back
Top Bottom