Huh?

rp12bar

Grown for years in dirt with no problem. Just tried coco and a couple of plants are more than messed up. I would have tossed um but wanted to see what would happen if i let um bud. got to about two feet high, long fat single leaves, with buds that look like a fist. whatca think? Im guessing nute screw up, but damn the buds are cool.
DSCF1261.JPG
DSCF1261.JPG
DSCF1263.JPG
DSCF12621.JPG

Awsome trichs. Just waitin till they start to turn amber. Dont know what the hell I did but Im gonna try and regenerate it. Probably wont work though cause I think I just screwed up on nutes, however, they were fed exactly like eight more in the same room and the rest just look like your average Chernoble. If for some freak reason they regenerate, we might be on to something very cool.

don't know if its the same kinda issue, but i've had a couple o' single leaf repeater clones that i've tossed not knowing what could become of 'em-- tried a couple weeks in flowering... all i got were more single leaves, so i junked them. mix contains about 40% coco/60% soil.

funny how some screwball plants don't end up being so screwy @ ALL! haha Happy Harvest! I'll be waiting for a smoke report, if you feel so inclined to throw 1 out-- good luck on the regen! Aloha!

Yeah, I think you guys are right. It was a ph problem. Dirt is way more forgiving. I just spent 250.00 for a meter so hopefully it wont happen again. Think im goin back to dirt though, its what I know plus I have a friend in coco and his harvests are never better than mine. in fact i usuall get a better yeald.

My mate has grown a couple plants and they have single bladed or 3 bladed leaves.. Ive seen it before with bad pheno s, but one of them was male and the other is about 1.5ft tall and looks like a lolli-pop with a stem and a bunch of crammed together branches??
Ugly - Yes!! But I doubt he ll get any buds like them;)

Back
Top Bottom