Humboldt Nutrients feeding schedule help

growguyphd

4x4x7 tent, 8 bulb 4' t5 light 7 gal pots with promix 75 degree temp. I am feeding two Fastberry autos. I am growing in a tent and growing autos for the first time. I am using Humboldts three part system. I am finding several different nutrients mixing charts. Somebody please help me with what amount of nutrients I should be using at this time of grow. Plants are 24 days old. I have been feeding a at a rate of 2ml of grow and micro and 1ml of bloom per gallon. That seems really light to me, even for autos.
20170205_1705261.jpg
20170205_170533.jpg

Nothing against you personally but alotta people on this forum are just plain out lazy when it comes to requests for 'help'. It took me all of 10 seconds to find the info you requested. With an auto all you hafta do is compensate for the difference in the amount of time you vegg. Typically an auto will vegg for 2.5-3 weeks. Its a matter of compensating for the lesser vegg time and adjusting the flowering time accordingly. So you'd follow the schedule for 3 weeks of vegg and 7 weeks of flower (for a 10 week strain). Also dont forget to allow 10-14 days for the flush. Hope this helps.

https://humboldtnutrients.com/wp-content/uploads/3-Part-Soil.png

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

i have that chart on my laptop so I have seen it. right below that chart, there is on for using just the grow bloom and micro. and it has something different which makes sense, because your not using other products. Then there is the school of thought that autos need less nutes. I was posting to get some advice from fellow auto growers about their experiences with what works. Its all good and much love.

No worries, sry to come off as a dick. I was uninformed and ignorant to whats going on over there with your garden and see a lot of so-called "growers" on here just looking for people in the forum to do all the work for them. By all means go with the basic feed schedule that was listed underneath the one i posted. That's gonna be your best bet. Happy Growing!
420-magazine-mobile1263364283.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom